MMCKs DriveTime Challenges

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Uploaded a new one, Just Speed in the Viper ACR or any other A2 of choice. Prepare for heavy traffic and some penalties :eeek: :auto-layrubber:
10 fee 1 Million reward for the winner :auto-car:

:character-blues:

PS Last few CRCs were not attended as frequently as anticipated. I know i'm a scary driver but don't let that withhold you from giving it a try. :loll:
Most DriveTime CRCs i upload are done in one try or just a few. A lot of room for improvement for sure. :auto-swerve:

:occasion-snowman:

[youtube]IED15IbkDQQ[/youtube]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I do try to get on when I can but been really busy with work lately so just grabbing gaming time when I can :techie-hiding:

As for the scary driver bit, yes you are :lol: but that doesn't bother me I just like the challenge and taking part :auto-crash:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just uploaded three new CRCs :auto-swerve:

Shopping Zone in the McLaren
N00bron race (title was not cancelled this time, lol) in the guess what GS
High Speed Chase on Ibiza. Speedrun in A1 of choice.

All 10 fee and 1 Million reward :ugeek:

Have fun

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Luny grabbed the Veyron, the rest remains unbeaten...

Just loaded 2 new ones.

DriveTime challenge in an A1 of choice. Reference time set in the RUF Rt12, so that should be an easy prey.
[youtube]LURzyiueSY0[/youtube]

RUF Rage, a RUF only event. Let's see if the RTurbo is a real match for the Rt12. Track is an ATARI ORC challenge one, but reversed. One of my own TDU1 Lisa challenges.
[youtube]B18jen6PLXo[/youtube]

Have fun on these technical drives. Both 10 fee and 1 Million reward.

Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

Right. I thrive on competition, so you're getting a friend request. :3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Xlthuathopec wrote:Right. I thrive on competition, so you're getting a friend request. :3
You should be able to access them now ;)

Just uploaded some new ones

Ford GT Race, a TDU1 Classic
599GTO Sprint, a short and technical drive
JumpStyle, for the lolz, in a weapon of choice

[youtube]Qm4g1aW_ZPg[/youtube]

Have fun

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

2 new challenges, both on Oahu

Atom Thrillz, name says it all. Blast in the Atom V8

[youtube]aBd2DlbZvS4[/youtube]

CK's Playground, nice drive in an A3 of choice. Reference time set in the California.

[youtube]RRgoWuz_Lbg[/youtube]

All challenges 10 fee and 1 Million reward for the winner.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

2 new ones

The Loop on Ibiza, nice drive with an A2 of choice

[youtube]KHyw2Yv-Su0[/youtube]

And Home Sweet Home, in the Merc Sterling Moss. This Merc doesn't like flying too much, so take it easy on the jump ;)

Have fun.

Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Mad Man I know you don't like me but could you please accept my friend request? We all hate racing but rejecting me because of my racing ability is just unfair.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Mr Hertz wrote:Mad Man I know you don't like me but could you please accept my friend request? We all hate racing but rejecting me because of my racing ability is just unfair.
Lol, who said that? You probably are still on that list anyway. If not i will accept the invite :loll:
And TBH i always try to get the best fair racers on my list. I like the competition.
A little squabbling or some disagreements on the public Atari forum means nothing. Atari dropped the ball. And from the looks of it, maybe the whole company. There were a few ferocious forum members trying to get them to fix the game. You were one of them, if i remember correctly.

Anyway, welcome back

Return to “Events”