$235,000,000 Challenge on Xbox360.

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Just thought I should let Xbox users know that there is a public challenge in the CRC with a current prize pot of $235Million(it's in the title), it may be worth a shot if you think you are good enough. I shall post the details if you want to find it, even though it will be the one with the huge number in the 'Reward' column.

Name - CoRbBreaD160's Challenge
Game Mode -Time Trial
Car Category - C4
Island - Ibiza
Traffic - 0
Penalty - 0
Time Remaining - 46hrs(at time of post)
Fee - $100,000
Reward - $235,000,000
Distance - 0.8mi.
Checkpoints - 5
Time to Beat - 32.62Seconds

I'm certainly not trying it as I need to try and save my money, and most importantly I can't even afford to try it as I have less than $100,000. Good luck to anyone that does try it. If you do win, since I led you to it some money would be nice. :pray:
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sounds completely legit... :oops:

CRC = Cheaters Retard Comrads

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:Sounds completely legit... :oops:

The challenge, as a contest, was completely legit at the time of my post(obviously a very large amount of the money was from a hacker/modder/glitcher) but as the challenge reached over 400mill it was obviously going to attract a hacker and so it did, some French sounding name with a time of 0.07seconds. Do they do it just for attention? As they obviously don't need to race to get money when modding their car to 100000mph is far harder than a money mod(judging on the amount of people with one and not the other).

I know we have some hackers here so if you read this why do you do it?
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Mr Hertz wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Sounds completely legit... :oops:

I know we have some hackers here so if you read this why do you do it?
waits for hacker to reply :party:
Image Image
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:waits for hacker to reply :party:

There is no reason for them not to post, as I nothing will ever be done about it(other than turning the cars into miami mustangs). The only thing stopping the few I personally know as hackers, is that they are saying on here they are against hacking.

Return to “Events”