Gathering on Weekend begining Friday 26th of April?[Xbox 36]

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Is there anybody interested in getting together for a cruise or maybe some racing over the weekend? I have not able to get on as much as I like due to other comitments but I will be able to get on all this weekend. If there is maybe an organised cruise or meet going on that needs new participants i would also be up for that so either comment here, pm me or message me on xbox, gt is Mr Mr Hertz
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

lol, xbox.
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

dpuff wrote:lol, xbox.
Hahahaha, I don't waste my life away playing PC all day every day, lol. :roll:

Grow up.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mr Hertz wrote:

Grow up.
Having only an xbox to play on, just says you can't afford to upgrade your pc. Get a real job. rofl
Mr Hertz wrote:I don't waste my life away playing PC all day every day, lol. :roll:
Of course you don't, you do it on xbox.

True story.
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

dpuff wrote:Having only an xbox to play on, just says you can't afford to upgrade your pc. Get a real job. rofl

Running my own Insurance Management Company is a good enough job in my eyes, also why assume I only have an xbox? Many people have more important things to spend their money on, a very small percentage of my income goes on gadgets where as I like to spend a lot on sports equipment, holidays and my brand new car every year. Trying to bring people down over how much they spend on computers or what platform the 'game' on is extremely sad and shows just how pathetic you're life must be. If you want to hurt someone by talking like this I guess you should choose some one that actually gives a shit about what you are saying. Get a real job? Think you should get a life.

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

lol butthurt? as for your post TL;DR
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

dpuff wrote:lol butthurt? as for your post TL;DR

Butthurt? Because of you, no way you ain't big enough. I'm honestly not bothered by anything you say, it actually amuses me seeing how pathetic some people actually are, so being annoyed or 'butthurt' would certainly not be the case. Also I have no clue what you are talking about with that last bit of you're post.

One last thing, you started crying when people like top250 were trying to take over your thread so why are you continuing to do it to others. You have tried to call me a troll a few times before and it looks like you are the biggest here, and you are pretty poor at it.

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

dpuff wrote:
Mr Hertz wrote:I don't waste my life away playing PC all day every day, lol. :roll:
Of course you don't, you do it on xbox.

True story.
you do waste your time on your computer mate :teasing-nutkick:
dpuff wrote:
Mr Hertz wrote:

Grow up.
Having only an xbox to play on, just says you can't afford to upgrade your pc. Get a real job. rofl
you told me you don't have a job...... atleast Mr Hertz has one :clap:
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Always thought Mr Hertz was in the Car Rental bizz

:loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:Always thought Mr Hertz was in the Car Rental bizz

:loll:
not very funny .....
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “Events”