MiTo Cup 2013 (PS3)

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
HARRISANDERSON12
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Come on chaps, one last blast round the old gal' TDU2, eh?
Any willing PS3 players, feel free to drop your name below :)

The servers do still WORK, right?... :?

Rules and Regulations.
-All competitors must design a livery for their own MiTo.
-All competitors must FULLY tune every aspect of their car, to ensure a level playing field.
-Driving assists are permitted.
-No hackers.
-Competitors must follow the "racers code" at all times (polite, minimal contact, no ramming.)
-If you are falling back and a fellow competitor clearly has much better pace, it is advisable to let them pass with minimal defense by yielding to the inside on the next available straight.
-You must confirm your entry before every event with 2 days notice. This allows us to arrange server spaces.
-Wearing a headset is optional, but all competitors must enter the event text chat for updates etc.
-Naked driving, whilst not against the rules and regulations, is strongly discouraged due to the potential risk of spilling a hot beverage onto thy genitalia whilst on a tea-break.
-No Mexicans.
-No North Koreans.
-No using the mic whilst taking a dump. Just mute it, at the very least, for christ sake..
-No "yo mamma" jokes. They get old. Fast.
-No inbred avatars. I'm looking at you, Ginger-Grinch.
-No Eugene Gumen-a-likes. Unless you actually ARE Eugene Gumen. He is permitted to enter.
-All competitors with mics may not sing their own national anthem at any point. Said individuals may however sing other competitor's national anthems in an attempt to cause mild racial offence.

Happy driving! :auto-crash:

More rules and regulations may follow.
PSN--HARRISANDERSON12
TDU2 level: 60
Executive Member of TDU2 Legends UK

FYI, I've never worn a kilt, and I don't like haggis! :P
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

HARRISANDERSON12 wrote:Come on chaps, one last blast round the old gal' TDU2, eh?
Any willing PS3 players, feel free to drop your name below :)

The servers do still WORK, right?... :?

Rules and Regulations.
-All competitors must design a livery for their own MiTo.
-All competitors must FULLY tune every aspect of their car, to ensure a level playing field.
-Driving assists are permitted.
-No hackers.
-Competitors must follow the "racers code" at all times (polite, minimal contact, no ramming.)
-If you are falling back and a fellow competitor clearly has much better pace, it is advisable to let them pass with minimal defense by yielding to the inside on the next available straight.
-You must confirm your entry before every event with 2 days notice. This allows us to arrange server spaces.
-Wearing a headset is optional, but all competitors must enter the event text chat for updates etc.
-Naked driving, whilst not against the rules and regulations, is strongly discouraged due to the potential risk of spilling a hot beverage onto thy genitalia whilst on a tea-break.
-No Mexicans.
-No North Koreans.
-No using the mic whilst taking a dump. Just mute it, at the very least, for christ sake..
-No "yo mamma" jokes. They get old. Fast.
-No inbred avatars. I'm looking at you, Ginger-Grinch.
-No Eugene Gumen-a-likes. Unless you actually ARE Eugene Gumen. He is permitted to enter.
-All competitors with mics may not sing their own national anthem at any point. Said individuals may however sing other competitor's national anthems in an attempt to cause mild racial offence.

Happy driving! :auto-crash:

More rules and regulations may follow.
Harris, you do realize GTA5 is out and no one gives a shit about TDU2 anymore right? lol
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'd love to do another MiTo cup! I have to get some more miles on her! :)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

Return to “Events”