Time to show myself

Why not introduce yourself here
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi there
I've been following these forums a bit since the Atari forums were down.
I have been playing a lot of TDU and TDU2 (only a year after release because it was so disappointing). Also played some Trackmania and rFactor with mods back in the days.
I've been part of the TRC community on 9lives.be for a short period. Some guys of that community are here too. At least I know SpeedFreak.be is on here, I've met him once when we went karting in Antwerp years ago. Not sure if he remembers me though. :)

Since I'm working I don't play a lot of games anymore but I can bite my teeth in one or 2 games from time to time. The reason I decided to sign up here is because from what I've seen is that it is a nice bunch of peeps. And it would be cool to 'know' some peeps in the racing games I'll be playing in the future.

FYI; I'm a PC gamer, my last console was a PS2, which I bought for GT3. I have a Dreamcast too, the last console I actually adored. Apart from that, I've never been a real console gamer, although I started gaming on a Sega Master System II. :)

Currently I'm looking forward to The Crew because of the multiplayer part. It's what made me love TDU so much. (and also the love for cars they put into that game)

29 years old (soon 30, damn age!) and am a C++ Software Engineer, living in Belgium in case you didn't guess yet.
In case you're interested; I'm driving a Skoda Octavia 2013 model (company car). My fav car is a Corvette. Loved the C6, hate the C7, but the dream is a C3 from around 1969. (so the early model)
A Nissan GT-R is pretty cool too. :D

Enough? I guess so. :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to TDUDT

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi blehz welcome toTDUDT , hope you like it :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

:welcome: to TDUDT!
Enjoy the forums! :mrgreen:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey :text-welcomeconfetti: to TDUDT, hope you have a good time around here.
PSN: Cain211-RO
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

It's nice to meet you! We're glad to have another new face! You'll definitely find a home here if you're going to be playing The Crew! I hope you have a nice stay!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

He Blehz also hanging out here ;)
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Just signed up?”