From TDU and GFAQS hoping to a great future of driving

Why not introduce yourself here
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

The preacher of underpowered cars is back!

I remember the days of TDU 2 when Bugatti SS Dominated life itself as the top car followed by the normal variant and Zonda and CCXR. No matter how good of a driver you was those cars were unbeatable unless you drove them as well.

Subaru STI was the queen of offroad. Nothing could outrun her trails.

Even with the imbalance in cars TDU 2 provided something only the first TDU did. A sense of adventure. You and your friends trying to conquer the roads. One with the car.

I hope the Crew will revive that. The newest racing games haven't filled it shoes yet. Honestly as a veteran of driving games I'm worried the genre might be coming to a close barring Forza and GT.

The passion seems missing... With more and more feeling like its catering to the masses. I hope the Crew is different.

Anyway more about me.

Been racing since the beginning of my gaming career (NFS HS on PC)

I try to give love to the cars that people seem to forget... Everyone so quick to hop.in whatever ride is OP.and claim it as their own and that they loved the car from the get go. I use the underused cars to show people their in the game too. They have a heart even though it's digital!... Okay that seems weird but the point is everyone wants to shine!
Plus it makes you a better driver and human being by beating OP cars in UP cars.

I suffered 18,000 miles in the Ford Gt in NFS HP2010., great car irl, but ingame it's terrible. I did in hopes I could get the community to understand and that maybe with enough driver skill it could make up for the bad everything.

I was wrong.

The car I'm looking forward to in the Crew is the Skyline R34. I just hope no car is useless so people wouldn't suffered what I did.

I know you guys are hardcore racers but I consider myself one as well. I look forward to seeing each other taillights in The Crew!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hey nice intro, welcome to TDU DriveTime :rightthumbup:
Image Image
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

Thank you! Any car you like driving in any game? Anticipated car for Crew?

Edit: Phones key app is wonky sometimes
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to TDUDT

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

:welcome: to TDUDT.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I really enjoyed reading that! And I'm a lot like you in TDU2; I drive more of the slower cars like the Lotus Esprit S3 and the Audi TT. I just drive the cars that I have the best paint jobs on, and most super cars aren't really worth painting for me. And the slower cars are more fun to drive a lot of the time! And I'm really looking forward to The Crew, but I'm not sure which car is my favorite yet. But I still have time to decide! Anyway, :welcome: to TDU DriveTime!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Just signed up?”