Hey!

Why not introduce yourself here
Fusgui
New Starter
New Starter

Hey guys, I have just signed up a few hours ago, but actually been reading the forum every day for quite a while now and thought "oh, what the hell, why shoudn't I join in?". So here I am, introducing myself :D Hmm, I'm a huge car/racing games fan, have been playing these since I was about 4 years old on my dad's ps2 (hours of TDU and GT3 made a gearhead :lol:).

I am basically a PC player, although I do have a ps3, I don't use it very often, just prefer to buy games on steam and use a keyboard/mouse. When I heard that TDU was gonna have a sequel, my first thought was "I MUST HAVE THIS GAME"... and that's pretty much what I did :lol: .

And now, after playing about 500 hours of it, I plan on doing that with The Crew. I got a beta key for it in the first live, so, if I'm allowed by Ubisoft/Ivory Tower, you can expect some screenshots, gameplays and maybe a little review ;) And just to finish, one of the most clichéd phrases ever: "I'm sorry for my bad english :roll: "

And by the way, great forum you have here :D
My main platform: PCTDU2: FusguiSteam ID: FusguiPSN: Fusgui-BRPretty much everywhere: FusguiImage
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Fusgui :text-welcomeconfetti: to TDU DriveTime
I see you got a beta key, lucky guy :2thumbsup: (and yes you are allowed to post photos and videos of the beta)
Thanks for the nice comments on the forum, I see you are from Brazil are you enjoying the world cup. :D
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Actually, your English is perfect! And welcome to the forums! You don't seem to be the only one who's been lurking in the shadows to finally join in the fun recently, and we're glad to have you here!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

:welcome: enjoy your time on TDUDT. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Darn, Lucky to get a beta key I see. Welcome!
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Fusgui
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks for the welcome :D Good to know that grooks :) and is also good to know that we're gonna be allowed to post about the beta on the internet, I'll definitely be posting stuff here when the beta comes
My main platform: PCTDU2: FusguiSteam ID: FusguiPSN: Fusgui-BRPretty much everywhere: FusguiImage
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fusgui wrote:Thanks for the welcome :D Good to know that grooks :) and is also good to know that we're gonna be allowed to post about the beta on the internet, I'll definitely be posting stuff here when the beta comes
This still has to be confirmed officially BTW. Sometimes the devs want things but are not allowed to do so by Ubi PR.

:spy:

PS Welcome to TDUDT
:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Just signed up?”