New Member 55 Currently

Why not introduce yourself here
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

I'm MatrixAgain69 PSN name. I'm 55 on the signup list currently & I was born in that year. I'm in PST Zone or -8hours GMT/UMT. I am 80% Racer & 20% Shooter. My fav current car game is by far NFS The Run. The arcade physics actually give me me a rush while driving instead of cursing cause I can't drive the vehicle. I'm real good at that game & most other racing games. The fun of it is the car is the weapon of choice. Other favs r TDU 2 Unlim, Driver S.F,Fast And the Furious PS2,Dirt 3 w Ken Blocks Car,Midnight Club Los Angeles, Can't wait to see the next version if there is 1,Ridge Racer Unbounded The slow mo effects, Can't wait for The Crew & the beta in 21 days & counting, Drive Club Next, Then Mad max 2015 I hope :2thumbsup:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Welcome!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to TDUDT

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Welcome to TDU DriveTime, from that intro it sounds like you'll fit right in here. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Yes, welcome, always nice to see you elderly types. Me, I'm still a young lad, wasn't born until '58.
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

:text-welcomeconfetti:
PSN: Cain211-RO
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Hi, :welcome: to TDUDT. :mrgreen:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks Ev1. I drive even better in the real world. It's the thing I do best. In video games I'm pretty good also as a racer. I see it's Mon morn in the UK around 2:15 Am, Where's my Beta code. Lol I know most peeps r asleep still, I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on the wheel of a Challenger in whatever form it comes in on the game, This should be my fav new game for a long time to come, It's being done upright. The last best 2 games with car customization is Midnight Club L.A. & NFS Underground 2, No other game comes close at least on PC or PSN, But Forza Horizon II Looks pretty damn good, Too bad I don't do Hex-Box, I leave that up to my son. I'm 1 of the worlds oldest gamers. I was around b4 video games. I used to be Tommy the pinball wizard, Video pinball is pretty good, but I can't shake the machine like I used to be able to, Roller Coaster was my 1st fav pinball machine back in the early 70's. Here's a pic of my car IRL. Go Oakland Raiders, My car color theme
Attachments
0 My Car 5.18.13.jpg
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

Just found http://www.simbin.com/games/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; today, so I downloaded 2 of the free demos. Beam NG-Tech demo-0.3 & Race Room Racing Experience. I've actually been to a Race Room facility in Fresno Ca. They have about six 3 screen rigs & 20 one screen rigs, seat, pedals, gear shift & a place to put monitor & Pc or PS3 or 4. I don't usually play sim racing games, but lately after seeing a 2014 Camaro Z-28 do Nurburgring track IRL, I decided to try a race sim, No arcade racer has the Nurburgring track in it.
I don't see any Challengers from The Crew in the car pic list on TDU drive time & I know it's in the beta, so let's get it posted. I actually had more fun in the garage creating the Challenger & watching it as I hit the pretty blue nitro, also revved up the engine & watched the wheels spin & let of the gas & waited till they stopped. I like how it looks like the tires are spinning in one direction & then another as the wheels slow down. Can't wait for the beta in 2 days to try hardcore & dirt spec so I can drift better. I had won 1 beta key 4 myself & 1 for my brother, my best friend still needs 1 especially after I told him the crew is coming to X-Box 360.
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

:welcome:
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus

Return to “Just signed up?”