Jeragger

Why not introduce yourself here
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I go by Jeragger.

My interests are aviation (both flying and maintainance) driving, shooting/marksmanship practice, manga, anime... the typical stuff. Favorite author would probably be Raymond E. Feist. (Want an orange?)

I like RPGs, MMORPGS, fighters, flight sims, fps/rpg mixes, and open world racing games.

Currently a bachelor. Got burned a few times, intend to stay a bachelor until I'm in my early to mid 40s before I reconsider marriage.

Work takes up most of my time.

My rig is medium-high end that I custom built most of in 2011.

Motherboard : P8P67-LE
Processor: I5-2400
Ram: 8 gigs of the fastest DDR3 motherboard could support. Can't recall off the top of my head. Gskill
Video card: Gigabyte 780 GTX
~2 terabytes of HDD space, standard config + solid state drive in the tower. WD caviar black if I recall correct for the standard. SS is an OCZ vector.

Recently ordered a G27. My first FFB wheel and got a wheel stand for it off of amazon. And as I write this, on its way in the mail is a thrustmaster TH8RS. Very much looking forward to using both. I thought spending 500 on a wheel was a little much so opted for the sub 300 dollar option and the nice stick as well so I had enough leftover to buy more ammo.

Play whatever I want so far 1920 x 1080 , max settings, smooth as butter. BF3, BF4, TDU2, SCII, whatever. Only exception would be Take on helicopters, my heavily modded FSX and Arma III as those depend heavily on the processor as well.

Found these forums in a random google search and recognized a few names from the old TDU2 forums from back when they were still up ( to include madmanck) , so I'll probably be sticking around awhile because I'm getting the crew.

Dream car would be the 1969 corvette stingray 454 cu (Big block V8) and if they ever release it , ZR1 version of the 2015 corvette stingray.

I am also partial to the 1971 plymouth barracuda.

Nice to meet y'all
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Jeragger, nice intro
Welcome to the forums :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hi, welcome to TDUDT

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Welcome! :)
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

:text-welcomeconfetti:
PSN: Cain211-RO
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Hi, :welcome: to TDUDT. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “Just signed up?”