WHAT'S UP GUYS?

Why not introduce yourself here
Rockdo-do423
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I hope many of you remember me. I'm mad at Atari, but that's nothing new. Gator just told me about this "hiding" spot.
PSN= Rockdo-do423 or Rockdodo

Steam = Rockdodo
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Rockdo-do423 welcome to the forums :D

:welcome:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hey Rockdodo, welcome here ;)

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Welcome to the unofficial new Atari forums; home of the same friendly people, without any of the problems of the old one ;)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey, Rockdo-do! I definitely remember seeing you on the other Forums. I'm glad you decided to pop in and reacquaint yourself with all of us nut-jobs who need a place to hide away! Anyway, have a muffin as you find your place! :mrgreen:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Boeing2707SST
New Starter
New Starter

Welcome!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Rockdo-do423 wrote:I hope many of you remember me. I'm mad at Atari, but that's nothing new. Gator just told me about this "hiding" spot.
I'm pretty mad at Atari too...they need to shape up! Enjoy your stay :)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Rockdo-do423
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Wow, it took my 4 months to reply. Well it seems Ataris forums are staying down, and TDU2 probably isn't going to be updated for awhile, if ever again. Thanks guys for welcoming me. Mad, did you move your money guide here?

Steam = Rockdodo
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Rockdo-do423 wrote:Wow, it took my 4 months to reply. Well it seems Ataris forums are staying down, and TDU2 probably isn't going to be updated for awhile, if ever again. Thanks guys for welcoming me. Mad, did you move your money guide here?
No i didn't. It is a good idea. Maybe i will make an extended version including more secrets of the UCD :eeek:

According to some rumors the Atari team is still working on the forum merger. They sure do take their time. Maybe they should have given Eden games a bit more time too :loll: Oh wait, they did give them 6 more months to complete the game...... :loll:

There are more disturbing rumors, one suggesting a major backer will leave the Atari team in the cold in 3 months time. We'll see what happens.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Rockdo-do423
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote: No i didn't. It is a good idea. Maybe i will make an extended version including more secrets of the UCD :eeek:

According to some rumors the Atari team is still working on the forum merger. They sure do take their time. Maybe they should have given Eden games a bit more time too :loll: Oh wait, they did give them 6 more months to complete the game...... :loll:

There are more disturbing rumors, one suggesting a major backer will leave the Atari team in the cold in 3 months time. We'll see what happens.

:character-blues:
Sad thing is, since DLC2. Some tricks have lost some perks......I want good rumors....rumors like they're finally adding my GNX to the game...sad face...well the game has gave me some great memories and some great online friends...

Steam = Rockdodo

Return to “Just signed up?”