The Dude is here

Why not introduce yourself here
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Yo dudes? Wassup? My name is DudeX also known as Sinon. I'm an elite snipist in some online FPS games like Ghost Recon Phantoms. I'll give ya an example. In one round I got 5 headshots in a row in one position and killed 1 invisible player. I am 15 years old with no social life.

Want to more about me? Well, I'm a skilled racer in NFSW and other racing games and also play Minecraft. Gaming is my life. I have a YT channel about Minecraft and random games but I'm not gonna say it here. You might be asking, who's Sinon? Sinon is an anime character from Gun Gale Online (also known as Sword Art Online 2) that is a total elite using Sniper. That's where I got my motivation to play online FPS game using sniper and I found out that I'm good at sniping enemies down.

I have accomplished many things like...like...um...not sleeping for the whole night and still active in the day, play computer until 3 AM on weekends (I start on 3 PM) and lots of weird stuff. I'm also a reader. Read some famous books like Percy Jackson series and more.

Lastly, I am a vinyl artist in NFSW. To show you the proof here is my latest design:
[thumbnail][/thumbnail]

pretty sweet huh?

That will be the end of my introduction. I felt honored in joining in such an interesting site.

Good day, mates :)
Cheers
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Welcome :)
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hi

Welcome to TDUDT

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey there Dude Sinon! It's nice to meet you! And it's nice to see more painters around! I paint mostly in Test Drive Unlimited 2 though. And do you play Sniper Elite 3? That game is stupidly fun! :mrgreen:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Yo DudeX, there are some dudettes on this forum as well, learned that some time ago. :loll:

DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

grooks10 wrote:Hey there Dude Sinon! It's nice to meet you! And it's nice to see more painters around! I paint mostly in Test Drive Unlimited 2 though. And do you play Sniper Elite 3? That game is stupidly fun! :mrgreen:
I might try that game this weekend. I heard of it but never tried it. Since it has snipers around I'll totally get this game
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Szayelarel wrote:Yo DudeX, there are some dudettes on this forum as well, learned that some time ago. :loll:

Haha. Well I got the name from my mind and I've been using this in different sites.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi welcome to TDU DriveTime :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

:text-welcomeconfetti:
PSN: Cain211-RO
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

DudeX wrote:Yo dudes? Wassup? My name is DudeX also known as Sinon. I'm an elite snipist in some online FPS games like Ghost Recon Phantoms. I'll give ya an example. In one round I got 5 headshots in a row in one position and killed 1 invisible player. I am 15 years old with no social life.

Want to more about me? Well, I'm a skilled racer in NFSW and other racing games and also play Minecraft. Gaming is my life. I have a YT channel about Minecraft and random games but I'm not gonna say it here. You might be asking, who's Sinon? Sinon is an anime character from Gun Gale Online (also known as Sword Art Online 2) that is a total elite using Sniper. That's where I got my motivation to play online FPS game using sniper and I found out that I'm good at sniping enemies down.

I have accomplished many things like...like...um...not sleeping for the whole night and still active in the day, play computer until 3 AM on weekends (I start on 3 PM) and lots of weird stuff. I'm also a reader. Read some famous books like Percy Jackson series and more.

Lastly, I am a vinyl artist in NFSW. To show you the proof here is my latest design:
[thumbnail][/thumbnail]

pretty sweet huh?

That will be the end of my introduction. I felt honored in joining in such an interesting site.

Good day, mates :)
Cheers
Oh hey, fancy seeing you here hehehehe :D

Return to “Just signed up?”