Hello!

Why not introduce yourself here
HunterSteef
New Starter
New Starter

Hello! I came from NFS Theories (just like Trypticon) because of the giveaway but in anyway, I thinking in stay here because, well, it seems to be a large community and plus I've been thinking in buy TDU Unlimited 2. One of my friends on Steam recommended me the game but I'm still waiting for a sale (50% or 75%), is worth it?

Btw, for who is from NFS Theories, it's me, 379Felipe õ/
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

HunterSteef wrote:Hello! I came from NFS Theories (just like Trypticon) because of the giveaway but in anyway, I thinking in stay here because, well, it seems to be a large community and plus I've been thinking in buy TDU Unlimited 2. One of my friends on Steam recommended me the game but I'm still waiting for a sale (50% or 75%), is worth it?

Btw, for who is from NFS Theories, it's me, 379Felipe õ/
oh hey
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hi there, Steef/Felipe! As a huge TDU2 fan, I would say it would be worth it if it was 75% off or more. The only problem with the game nowadays is that not many people play it anymore. Most people are moving over to The Crew. Although I think the PC might still have a dedicated fanbase, but I can't say for sure. Regardless, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! :mrgreen:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Hi, :welcome: to TDUDT. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

:welcome:
HunterSteef
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks guys!
grooks10 wrote:Hi there, Steef/Felipe! As a huge TDU2 fan, I would say it would be worth it if it was 75% off or more. The only problem with the game nowadays is that not many people play it anymore. Most people are moving over to The Crew. Although I think the PC might still have a dedicated fanbase, but I can't say for sure. Regardless, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! :mrgreen:
Oh :/
I also heard on Steam forums that the game's servers work only sometimes, is it true or the servers are 100% offline?
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

HunterSteef wrote:Oh :/
I also heard on Steam forums that the game's servers work only sometimes, is it true or the servers are 100% offline?
I'm not entirely sure about that one. The last time I played TDU2 on my Xbox when I was back home, the servers were down, which makes me fear that they may be down for good. But I don't have constant access to the game because I'm away at school, so I don't know if they actually shut them down, or if it was just a glitch in the system. And like I said, I am an Xbox player. A better person to ask would be a PC player; at least they might know more about those servers than I would!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Welcome!
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Welcome to TDU. Have a nice cup of tea and enjoy the site.

Im alvin if you have forgotten to see my name. :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to TDUDT

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Just signed up?”