My Introduction Thread..

Why not introduce yourself here
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Eugene4259 wrote:Uhh.. Why is there a linked ad for Atari within my post? lol I don't remember putting that there. I'd certainly wouldn't advertise Atari anyway

Woah now it's gone..
This is probably happening because the site I use is a free hosting one meaning I get it for free and the trade off is from time to time they will embed adds as links into words on the site.

They are easy to spot as they are usually underlined or a different colour and will highlight when you hover over them.

A small price to pay for a free site I think. :)
Image Image
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Eugene4259 wrote:Uhh.. Why is there a linked ad for Atari within my post? lol I don't remember putting that there. I'd certainly wouldn't advertise Atari anyway

Woah now it's gone..
This is probably happening because the site I use is a free hosting one meaning I get it for free and the trade off is from time to time they will embed adds as links into words on the site.

They are easy to spot as they are usually underlined or a different colour and will highlight when you hover over them.

A small price to pay for a free site I think. :)
Oh well that explains it, I can live with it. There were 2 of those in your post too lol
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:I see a lot of familiar faces around here. Wonder why.... :lol:
Think ... and don't start your 'accusing me of shit stuff' here, please ..
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

RamteamJax wrote:
MadManCK wrote:I see a lot of familiar faces around here. Wonder why.... :lol:
Think ... and don't start your 'accusing me of shit stuff' here, please ..
That was a bit cynical, like some of my other posts. People are fed up with the daily spam and lack of info and for some good topics you can also post them here.

I don't accuse you, lol. I just pointed to some facts about the UCD 8-) .
Keep that on the other forum. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Just signed up?”