Hi all!

Why not introduce yourself here
V8Addict
New Starter
New Starter

I'm from Stockholm,Sweden, so english is only my second language, sometimes I spell it wrong or eff it up in any other way,but I hope you will understand what I'm trying to say. I'm an old TDU1 player (still playing it with a ton of mods!), and now tried TDU2. I still prefer TDU1 with its handling, physics and controls(FFB!). I 'm on PC and my old G25.
But the world keeps on spinning, and you have to roll with the punches, so TDU2 it is for now.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to DriveTime

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi V8Addict :text-welcomeconfetti: to TDUDT, don't worry about the spelling I'm from the UK and I still get it wrong sometimes :loll:

Member 99 just one more for the 100, me thinks eaustinn36 has been busy :clap:
Image Image
V8Addict
New Starter
New Starter

Being member #99 instead of #100 makes me feel I missed out on the Grand Prize,whatever that might have been. :angry-banghead:
Anyway, glad to be here among fellow TDUers. The ref. to Eaustinn36 threw me off , I didn't get that.
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

MOO

yes im a cow.

anyway welcome to the fourms :D
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

V8Addict wrote:Being member #99 instead of #100 makes me feel I missed out on the Grand Prize,whatever that might have been. :angry-banghead:
Anyway, glad to be here among fellow TDUers.
Except the prize for some stock options on Atari shares (makes nice wallpaper in a few weeks time) there is nothing but a symbolic number. 99 has a nice ring to it as well. And wasn't there a German girl singing about 99 hot air balloons? Not 100 for sure :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@ V8Addict the reference to eaustinn36 was because he offered to promote the site around the net to get some more members, and I just thought it looks like it's working :D

@ MadManCK it was 99 Red balloons :laughing-rolling:
Image Image
V8Addict
New Starter
New Starter

I usually hang at TurboDuck (ex TDUCentral) for mods and such (for TDU1) , but I haven't logged on there for some time,so he must have missed me.Nice of him though to look for possible members, the more the merrier,right?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

V8Addict wrote:I usually hang at TurboDuck (ex TDUCentral) for mods and such (for TDU1) , but I haven't logged on there for some time,so he must have missed me.Nice of him though to look for possible members, the more the merrier,right?
Yea I've been a member of TDU Central for a long time but I don't post on that site much any more it has way too much negativity towards TDU2.
It got to a point that you couldn't even say you were playing the game without getting ridiculed so I left, pity as it's a good forum just not as good as it used to be before it took a different road, so to speak. :twocents-02cents:
Image Image

Return to “Just signed up?”