Hey Friends, and Mad Man.

Why not introduce yourself here
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I hope you all remember me?

Yeah I thought you would, any way for all you newbies out there I shall introduce myself(even though you have probably heard a lot about me).

I'm Mr Hertz or Mr Mr Hertz if you want to be formal, I'm 36 and a Insurance Manager by day and a Cage Dancer by night from Sau Paulo, Brasil. I still stay at home with my mother but I choose to due to the free rent, food and I have a personal masseuse on hand all day, she is also OK with me bringing bitches back to the crib. I have a huge passion for cars and farm animals alike, my favourite car being the Aston Martin DB5 as I am a big Bond fan(my favourite being Daniel Craig). I had a passion for TDU and TDU2, until Atari messed it up big time, and I was a regular on the TDU forum until I started noticing how bad this game was. I am still regarded by most as the best racer to have ever graced the Test Drive franchise, which has upset a few namely Mad Man, but I have had to hang up my gloves...

...until NOW. You regulars will be glad to know I'm very much back and ready to mingle once again. Any challenges would be lovely as I just love winning and butterflies, they are so damn beautiful.

PS - I'm having difficulty with my avatar, it says the image has to be between 0 and 6 KiB, what is KiB? Is it just a typo and should be KB as my pic is 4KB.

Edit - My Avatar works now, like it?
Last edited by Mr Hertz on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea I remember you :lol:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to TDU DriveTime
Image Image
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:Yea I remember you :lol:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to TDU DriveTime
Well let's be honest Bez who won't remember me? Those that don't remember are either very new to the game or are just saying it cause they are jealous.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mr Hertz wrote:I'm 36
That is an amazing number.

Welcome once again.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hey old Friend, good to have you here too. How is the Brazil forum going? Still activity?

I will put up some CRCs when the servers are back on. Let's see if you can put the money where your mouth is :loll:

:welcome:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

Hey, welcome to the forum

Ps, being totally honest.. I don't remember you :s
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

eaustinn36 wrote:That is an amazing number.

Welcome once again.
It ain't that great a number to be honest, within the few months I have been 36 I have caught Trichomoniasis, my cat died in our oven and I met a gay. So with all that in mind, NO, 36 is not a good number.
MadManCK wrote:Hey old Friend, good to have you here too. How is the Brazil forum going? Still activity?

I will put up some CRCs when the servers are back on. Let's see if you can put the money where your mouth is :loll:

:welcome:

:character-blues:
My forum is going strong, we now have 4 members so we seem to have a good turn out.

'money where your mouth is', is this some sexual innuendo? Remember I have told you before that I don't have feelings for you and as much as you bombard me with sexual reference I will remain 100% straight so no man sausage for you.
lambo_lover wrote:Hey, welcome to the forum

Ps, being totally honest.. I don't remember you :s

Thank you.

Ps, being totally honest.. I think you are bulls***ing. In fact I know you are bulls***ing, as you still have me on facebook and skype and we go on the webcam all the time, your little podgy face makes me giggle.

CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Gday Mr Hertz, welcome to the TDU Drive Time Forums. I remmember you from the Atari TDU2 forums.
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

CaptainTNT wrote:Gday Mr Hertz, welcome to the TDU Drive Time Forums. I remmember you from the Atari TDU2 forums.
Thank you Sir.

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey Mr Hertz let me know when you get TDU2 for xbox (if you decided to) so we can cruise sometime!
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats

Return to “Just signed up?”