have you seen me?

Why not introduce yourself here
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

i'm new to the game and have never posted on a forum before. am i doing it right?

i hear the development team is extremely easy to get access to, so i wonder if someone could tell me where to make requests of them.i really want to have a Chevy Corvair Cop Car.

looking around the map, i cant find BMW, Porsche or Lambo. can someone tell me where to look for them? surely they included them right? i mean Lambo was in tdu1 so that automatically means they come back for the sequel.

anyhoo..............
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hehe, hi Sfy

:welcome:

PS You can find BMW close to the Bentley Tuner near the Psychedelic paint shop. Lambo is across the road from Hennessey :ugeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Sfy welcome to the unofficially unofficial Test Drive Unlimited 2 forums :D
:welcome:
Image Image
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Hiya SFY! ;) Atari's customer support is simply amazing. They usually can assure that a problem will be fixed sometime during one's lifetime...
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe

Return to “Just signed up?”