My formal introduction (kinda)

Why not introduce yourself here
Superninja_1
New Starter
New Starter

(I came here today to finally come out of the shadows) For many years I've been a test drive nut. My first two racing games when i was a kid were: road rash and TD2 the duel, while I liked road rash more than the duel I really did tear it up with the black diablo. It wasn't till i got a playstation did i realize i was test drive fanatic. All those Need for speed's be damned I love td 4 ( i still play it to this day) fast forward a bit when I heard of tdu i nearly shat myself then I seen those tv ads sadly I didn't have a capable pc or the cash for a 360 so alas my first time with tdu was on the ps2 and later the psp but man it was great endless races great music smooth handling even the online kicked ass when my internet wouldn't lag. Later on down i got my hands on the 360 version and even the pc but it wouldn't play from a shitty card. Meanwhile I found all of you people on the atari forums after searching for answers for my burning questions like: how the hell did those guys get on top of that building? how do I get manual transmission working? and how do i get into the effing airport. After stumbling onto those forums (actually my first forum visit ever) I found a world of information on the very thing I love and some hilarious antics and comedy (the incredible neir himself talking in third person). Nowadays I play the crap out of our little beta game tdu2 even with all of its flaws it still brings tears of joy to my eyes.
screw you need for speed screw you :teasing-nutkick:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

:welcome:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Wow long intro :text-welcomeconfetti:
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Superninja, nice to see you today! TDU nuts for life XD

I loved Test Drive: Offroad Wide Open...EPIC game on the PS2. Full of all kinds of legendary offroàd trucks and huge environments to explore. :)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Prepsi

grrr....you insulted NFS. now i'm going to DESTROI YU.
Oh...I mean......hi. :oops: as long as you dont insult the old need for speeds [1994-2006 with exception of 2010] we'll be good.
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

I think me, you, Gator and Free played together once

Welcome to the forum
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Eugene4259 wrote:I think me, you, Gator and Free played together once

Welcome to the forum
We played hide and seek in the Caravan lol
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Superninja_1
New Starter
New Starter

Prepsi wrote:grrr....you insulted NFS. now i'm going to DESTROI YU.
Oh...I mean......hi. :oops: as long as you dont insult the old need for speeds [1994-2006 with exception of 2010] we'll be good.
I did enjoy nfs 2 se on the pc and nfs high stakes and the old hot pursuit also porche unleashed was fun but i dispise everything ea put out after underground except the burnout games

Return to “Just signed up?”