Hey guys!

Why not introduce yourself here
Asg16_4
New Starter
New Starter

I was referred this site by my friend Prepsi and I thought I could give it a try as you can see we are bronies and proud of it :woot: also I am going to get this game for my pc soon But never fear I already have this game for the PS3 that's why I say I am head of the PS3 modding community (NOT REALLY XD) If you ever need any help modding TDU2 on PS3 just contact me :D

lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

hello, welcome to the fourm. hope to see you aroumd :D
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi welcome to TDUDrivetime Asg16_4 :text-welcomeconfetti:
Image Image
Asg16_4
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks guys all though I don't feel very welcome here due to the replies i've been getting on my ps3 modding tut LOL
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Don't worry we're a friendly lot really ;)
Image Image
Asg16_4
New Starter
New Starter

Well by the sounds of it you guys hate modders! And if that's the case consider me off the site 4ever and my tut goes with it!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome here.

And no, we only hate hackers, not modders :loll:

Although some don't seem to know the difference between modding and hacking, lol.
And that includes yourself. Hacking your save game on PS3 and call that modding. I'm sure there are a few PS3 players who will not be amused by that.
Discussion about that subject continues in the Sin Bin.

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Asg16_4
New Starter
New Starter

Wow what you just said there makes me wanna unregister right now and never come back! (I'm not getting butt hurt or anything it's just you guys don't seem to appreciate what other offer)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You're welcome here. But you also have to understand that most PS3 players over here play vanilla games and don't like tempering with their save games. There will probably also a few who want to try things out for themselves. They will appreciate your tutorial for sure.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

there is really no point in leaving, sure some people wont like, I don't for example. but if people give you a hard time about it when I doesn't concern then then they need to grow up. and if they have a problem they should discuss it with you and not shout abuse like 6 year olds

this community is very mature and im sure people wont be mean if that what your worried about. just as long as your mature then it is all good. if you have a problem bez and madman are there for you to complaint to through private message etc :)
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!

Return to “Just signed up?”