Glad to find this

Why not introduce yourself here
ebigg
New Starter
New Starter

I'm glad there is at a least somewhere now that has some communication for TDU2. With the forums shut down for so long I'm beginning to think Atari as abandoned TDU2. Well I have sort of abandoned it myself latlety with the release of Forza Horizon, but I'm sure I will return at some point, if the servers are still online.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay :D
Image Image
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Welcomes to the parallel nut house! :P
ebigg wrote:I'm beginning to think Atari as abandoned TDU2.
Try not to loose faith bud, I think I know whats gone wrong with the forum merger. Something to do with the account registration system.

I've not had a chance to try Forza-H yet, how's it so far?
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

ebigg wrote:With the forums shut down for so long I'm beginning to think Atari as abandoned TDU2.
Atari very much abandoned TDU2 from launch! :twisted:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

ebigg wrote:I'm glad there is at a least somewhere now that has some communication for TDU2. With the forums shut down for so long I'm beginning to think Atari as abandoned TDU2. Well I have sort of abandoned it myself latlety with the release of Forza Horizon, but I'm sure I will return at some point, if the servers are still online.
Heh, if Atari have abandoned TDU2, the servers would be down .. and abandoning TDU2 would mean the end of Atari.
Personally I think Atari has stopped giving support. You can't send in a support ticket anymore as well ..

Anyways, welcome to TDUDT :)
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll find yourself right at home, as this is the new face of the TDU2 game...This all reminds me. I need to change my TDU2 status thing-a-majig...it says "TDU2 Forums ;)" in yellow text. QUICK someone think of something menacing for me to put there!
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hi m8, welcome

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Just signed up?”