TDU2 Veteran

Why not introduce yourself here
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I had some contact with Matt but the last response was months back. But according to some others his internal communication is just as slow :lol:

Anyway those two (Jahia and Mattlab) are still running the show, probably supported by some others as well (Josh and Meixy?).
They are monitoring the servers more closely now the forum is down. Makes you wonder why they didn't do that before. Probably making use of the community to push the fire alert. Letting us do the job for them.

The long downtime of the forums only supports my view that the operation is basically a one man show, maybe with the occasional tech help from others.

I really hope they will get it back on track soon, as it does not make them look very good.
We do have a nice hideout spot here.

PS According to my info Atari is based in LA and NY.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Yeah, LA, NY, London, Paris, Germany and possibly Sweden.... they have more. The NY office is mainly managment and marketing, but as far as I am aware, its where you'll find matt and jahia. None of this is 100% confirmed apart from the NY office.
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

I once pmed jahia about the servers and she said she was pacific time (8 hours behind GMT) which i presume is la. I have a freind in seattle who is 8 hours behind GMT. And yes eugene if you are reading this thats dragonjimmy lol.

so i presume it is la.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I think you could be right there, I am now remembering a time when Jahia was going to some comedy show and for some reason 'mexico', south of Cali sticks in my mind.
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Heya! I remember you...I hope you'll enjoy your stay while TDU2 forums are under "permanent maintenance" :mrgreen:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote:I once pmed jahia about the servers and she said she was pacific time (8 hours behind GMT) which i presume is la. I have a freind in seattle who is 8 hours behind GMT. And yes eugene if you are reading this thats dragonjimmy lol.

so i presume it is la.
I gathered that Jahia was a French woman in her mid to late 30's or 40's...she has a 7 year old daughter (who is fond of Minecraft) and a chihuahua, who she sat on and injured. I thought she lived in France, but if she does live here in the states...well I'll leave her this message from Liam Neeson: "I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you."
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:
AMG_63 wrote:I once pmed jahia about the servers and she said she was pacific time (8 hours behind GMT) which i presume is la. I have a freind in seattle who is 8 hours behind GMT. And yes eugene if you are reading this thats dragonjimmy lol.

so i presume it is la.
I gathered that Jahia was a French woman in her mid to late 30's or 40's...she has a 7 year old daughter (who is fond of Minecraft) and a chihuahua, who she sat on and injured. I thought she lived in France, but if she does live here in the states...well I'll leave her this message from Liam Neeson: "I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you."
I definitely remember Jahia saying she is an Asian woman, so France is quite unlikely. Actually, now that I think about it, the entire West Coast of the U.S. is Asian ;) ...it would make more sense for her to be in L.A.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Atari Game servers are ran from LA i think. Most of the Beta testing times were in Pacific time.
Management and marketing are in NY. Explains some of the inner dynamics struggle. The Atari Lyon based operations is shut down, except a few Eden devs finishing work on TDU. A bit sad really, they had gold in their hands but let it slip due to communication issues between the companies and also the community.

TDU deserves better treatment than it gets. Still does.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Just signed up?”