TDU2 Veteran

Why not introduce yourself here
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey guys. I don't know if any of you will remember me, but I came here from the TDU2 Official Forums. Thanks to MadManCK, I was reminded of this site, and, well I guess this is my new home for everything TDU2!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Welcome to the forums :D

sure has been a while since the official atari forums have been up and running

Nice to see another familiar face ;)
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote:Welcome to the forums :D

sure has been a while since the official atari forums have been up and running

Nice to see another familiar face ;)
Yeah, I was wondering where you all went! And didn't Atari say it was going to take 48 hours? Their time scales must be from Jupiter or something! Either way, thanks for a friendly welcome! :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Welcome to the forums :D Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Image Image
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Allo allo! Welcomes and all that other nicey nice stuff. Good to see yet another old name. :D
AMG_63 wrote:And didn't Atari say it was going to take 48 hours?
I think they meant 48 man hours, so thats @ 1hr per day, 5 days a week, so that'll be 9 weeks and 3 days... :loll:

As far as I know, Atari is in lower Manhattan, near the financial district... which at the moment is probably still flooded and I'd doubt they have power. We're not going to be able to pry information from Matt for a while. :(
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Psysim wrote:Allo allo! Welcomes and all that other nicey nice stuff. Good to see yet another old name. :D
AMG_63 wrote:And didn't Atari say it was going to take 48 hours?
I think they meant 48 man hours, so thats @ 1hr per day, 5 days a week, so that'll be 9 weeks and 3 days... :loll:

As far as I know, Atari is in lower Manhattan, near the financial district... which at the moment is probably still flooded and I'd doubt they have power. We're not going to be able to pry information from Matt for a while. :(
Haha, good to see you, Psysim! I see you're still rockin' the yellow bird!

On topic: I had no idea they are located in New York! I hope everyone's okay. I know no one here has any actual information, but isn't Jahia still around? I didn't think Matt was the only one left...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hey Grooks, good to see you found it :D

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Hiya Grooks! ;)
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

grooks10 wrote: I know no one here has any actual information, but isn't Jahia still around? I didn't think Matt was the only one left...
They were both still with Atari and active when I went away so I can imagine nothing has changed there. I have contact details for matt but I've had no response from that corner. I used to only contact Jahia over server issues and via the forum PM system, so that's not an option now. I tried to push the contact between matt and mmck before I went away, but with no success, now it feels like all ties have been cut.

Yeah, the information is limited, but I am trying, I am sure others are too.... lets keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hai, Arsinoe! It's really nice to see these old, digital faces again!

And I had no idea that you had that connection, Psysim! I sure hope they still have those hamster-wheels turning. I'm struggling to keep this dream of a game (for me) alive! Everyone's moved over to Horizon. :(

Return to “Just signed up?”