What a lovely place :)

Why not introduce yourself here
b54e
New Starter
New Starter

Hey guys(and possibly girls), i Stumbled on this forum last night and was shocked that i have never seen it before :o All is well tho today i signed up because i see many of you are very passionate about TDU2 like myself. I play the steam version with the Unofficial Patch, sweetfx and ENB mod. The last two just help make the game pretty :) Oh also im a part of Endless Drifting Academy so if you see a gold GTR drifting about you can bet it's me :D Anyhoot i look forward to seeing you guys in game, i play pretty much every day so im pretty damn active :p

P.s. oops forgot to say that i drive using my Logitech Driving Force GT and my favorite car to cruise in is my sexy Ferrari F12. Also 10 of you should come visit my home according to my pic below :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to TDUDT
:welcome:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Welcome to the TDUDT Forums :text-welcomeconfetti:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Hi, :welcome: to TDUDT. :mrgreen:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Glad to have you here! Surely you're among friends and players passionate about the series :)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
b54e
New Starter
New Starter

Yay thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Return to “Just signed up?”