Honestly, is anyone actually still playing?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
SCOOBASTEEB
New Starter
New Starter

I haven't played it for about a year now. I just check back here to see if there's any updates...

Still by far the best Car game though. Even Horizon lacked the OPEN world idea and the map was pretty poor.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SCOOBASTEEB wrote:I haven't played it for about a year now. I just check back here to see if there's any updates...

Still by far the best Car game though. Even Horizon lacked the OPEN world idea and the map was pretty poor.
A lot has changed with the coming of TDU2-UP
It adds a lot of fun and fixes to TDU2.

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=468" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
SCOOBASTEEB wrote:I haven't played it for about a year now. I just check back here to see if there's any updates...

A lot has changed with the coming of TDU2-UP
It adds a lot of fun and fixes to TDU2.

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=468" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:character-blues:
It sounds like STEEB here is an Xbox player though. I'm sure I would enjoy the game much more if I had the UP, but it's still a fun game to play.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote: It sounds like STEEB here is an Xbox player though. I'm sure I would enjoy the game much more if I had the UP, but it's still a fun game to play.
As he mentions Horizon, yes, probably, lol. :lol:

I don't know if it is possible to use the UP on the Xbox. Maybe just offline. Right now there is only a PC version. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I don't know if it is possible to use the UP on the Xbox. Maybe just offline. Right now there is only a PC version. 8-)
Even if that was possible, I wouldn't want to go through all of the hassle of screwing with the hardware in my Xbox to be able to mod it (or whatever the heck I would have to do). It would be awesome if Atari would just release the UP to consoles, except they would just have to take out the unlicensed cars before they could release it. But it would be nice to have those physics updates and and minor fixes like the hole in the RUF RGT.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

What is TDU2-UP?
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TDU2 Unofficial Patch.

A community project to fix all bugs and game flaws.
Also adds some nice rides and finishes the almost ready ones from the game files, like the Nismo and Hot Rod.

8-)

davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Ok thanks for the reply, still undecided about reinstalling as it would be for cruising only, and as I can't be arsed to go through the lame single-player crap again, and since I don't have any old save games I would be without all the cars I had bought in game and no moolah to buy them with so I'm sort of edging towards the won't bother option!
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
That_One_Guy_215
New Starter
New Starter

i still play on ps3 on tdu2 ADD ME That_One_Guy_215
The Gunney
New Starter
New Starter

Got back on after about a year. Anyone else notice that they bundled the dlc cars?

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”