TDU2 CRC Challenges & Vidz

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Koenigsegg Ibiza Challenge. Driven in SP mode. A real handful to drive fast but rewarding car.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

TVR Speed12 challenge from Lunytrickz on the "Spa" track, Oahu.
This car is almost impossible to drive. Even in FA it is all over the place. Driven in FA mode this time. Staying off the grass was the biggest challenge.

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

a day late (due 909 livestream) my Speed 12 CRC

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

After the insane Speed12, some more controllable ride. A nice Spyker Aileron Coupe Challenge on a cool track on Oahu.

The Spyker Aileron was originally supposed to be in the game for all the platforms, but was taken out becuase of parity issues, when the Xbox360 version of TDU2 could not have the Ferrari 458 in it, as it was a Forza (time) exclusive. Even after the period of exclusivity was over Atari never bothered to unlock the Aileron for the PS3 and PC and the 458 Italia for the Xbox360.
Fortunately for PC users, the TDU2-UP has unlocked the Aileron and made it available to play.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

3 more challenges, one with the Spyker Aileron on a technical little track and 2 with the Lancia Delta HF Integrale

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Lancia Tribute Track from Lunytrickz, this time at night. :shock:

And after my time in the Aileron was broken, they left me no choice than to go back there again and try to get it back.
This is what happened

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sweet revenge :rightthumbup: :loll:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

LOL Mad i knocked you of first by matching your time on the CRC with the technical Spyker :loll:

We both did 1.33,51 :lol:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

and I knocked another sec of Mads Hana pepe
by using Bears trick on the first corner
and using another technic on the return chicane than just lifting off the throttle :dance:
sadly no video from it
was to exited and wanted to tell bouth
and klicked it away after that :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yeah, that was really nice, coming home back from Paris and all my Challenges were squashed by my team mates.

I drove this tricky technical one from Bear on Ibiza with the Ruf RGT in sport mode. Driving full speed through the narrow streets with a car that constantly wants to step out its back is a tough challenge. In the end i just took one second off.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Yeah, that was really nice, coming home back from Paris and all my Challenges were squashed by my team mates.

I drove this tricky technical one from Bear on Ibiza with the Ruf RGT in sport mode. Driving full speed through the narrow streets with a car that constantly wants to step out its back is a tough challenge. In the end i just took one second off.

Nice one :mrgreen:

Lol when i made it, i had originally planed to put trafic cars into it (to train the avoiding skillz for The Crew), but...... but i thought otherwise, drifting was crazy enough :lol:

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”