TDU2 Forums back up

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I say we buy the domain (probably for sale somewhere for like $5), and use it to support a redirect link to drivetime. Would be a boost to site traffic.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

eaustinn36 wrote:I say we buy the domain (probably for sale somewhere for like $5), and use it to support a redirect link to drivetime. Would be a boost to site traffic.
Atari owns it till sometime in 2016, we could put in a offer to buy it thought? Start a kickstarter fund to buy the tdu2 website?
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

eaustinn36 wrote:I say we buy the domain (probably for sale somewhere for like $5), and use it to support a redirect link to drivetime. Would be a boost to site traffic.
Wile I still love TDU and will always play it and would almost certainly buy TDU3 if it ever came out its time to move on.
The Crew is the new TDU for me and until something better comes along that's what most of the Test-drive fans will be playing from now on. (nice idea though, however it would be a lot more than $5)
GeforcerFX wrote: Atari owns it till sometime in 2016, we could put in a offer to buy it thought? Start a kickstarter fund to buy the tdu2 website?
Ok guys send all of your money to me to buy the site. :mrgreen: :laughing-rolling:
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:(nice idea though, however it would be a lot more than $5)
Oh no, it is $5. I know a guy... ;)
Bezrider wrote: Ok guys send all of your money to me to buy the site. :mrgreen: :laughing-rolling:
Do you take personal checks?
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

eaustinn36 wrote:
Do you take personal checks?
Just send me your bank details I will sort the rest. ;)
:whistle:
Image Image

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”