Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

there was (is) a trick in TDU2 to get money
use CRC
first make a back-up from ya save
then make a CRC challenge for FRIENDS ONLY or even beter CLUB ONLY
and ask those (who ya should be able to trust) NOT to do that chall
load it with max reward (1 milj) and max fee to start (100K)
then do ya own chall till all ya $ is in there
then close the game and reset that back-up save as the origi save
so wenn ya start, ya got still all ya money ya put in that CRC
and double it wenn that CRC pay's out :dance:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Lunytrickz wrote:there was (is) a trick in TDU2 to get money
use CRC
first make a back-up from ya save
then make a CRC challenge for FRIENDS ONLY or even beter CLUB ONLY
and ask those (who ya should be able to trust) NOT to do that chall
load it with max reward (1 milj) and max fee to start (100K)
then do ya own chall till all ya $ is in there
then close the game and reset that back-up save as the origi save
so wenn ya start, ya got still all ya money ya put in that CRC
and double it wenn that CRC pay's out :dance:
I'm having a hard time reading this, do ya talk like this IRL? :) Sounds like ya from the South down at the Mississippi river or the Louisiana Bayou... :D No offense
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

blehz wrote:I think I kind of quit playing when I got 100% roads and found out there is no way to get the money to get all cars and houses.
I Frimmed the Hydro House. :D
Did a lot of races and CRC before the 0 sec n00bs took over.
Won L4 Poker a few times and later did a lot of friends CRC. Mostly given away money.
And still over 200M left.

I never had issues making money in TDU2. But the economics were flawed. If you play offline only, the money stops after the Solar Crown is finished. You can do individual races afterwards, but wit a 20K max reward, it is a long run to get a fully tuned Bugatti.

The TDU2-UP has fixed some balance issues, by increasing individual race rewards, including 1 Million for a race around Oahu and 750.000 for a race around Ibiza. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Maybe I joined late (haven't touched the game the first (half) year), but when I played those 0 second cheaters were all over the CRC charts.
As stated, no friends playing the game (anymore), so it's hard to cheat with challenges. :D
I have restored backups after losing money at roulette though. :oops:

Is TDU2-UP allowed online or does it ban you? Maybe I can give it a try until The Crew is released.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Is TDU2-UP allowed online
Yes you can play on or off line with TDU2-UP no problem :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

blehz wrote: Is TDU2-UP allowed online or does it ban you? Maybe I can give it a try until The Crew is released.
Only things that can get you in trouble, are illegally unlocked DLC and pirated games. TDU2-UP does not unlock DLC.
More info here

:link:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I think I switch to the crew however I've also got a xbox one and Forza Horizon 2 comes out in a few weeks it looks good so I'll have to look what consumes more time. As for tdu 2 it was fun however I think I move on to other games ...
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I love TDU2 some of the best car racing moments have been in TDU2, I will all ways love the weather system very enjoyable, but after losing my saved game it was never quite the same, once the Crew is released it will be my sole game for quite a while, even iracing will be put on hold

:flags-australia: :auto-layrubber:
:auto-checkeredflag: FULYSIC :auto-checkeredflag:
Outlaw262
New Starter
New Starter

I'm still running win Xp, and don't think I'll update to 7 or whatever other MS OS anytime soon. No upgrade for my pc or any new pc planned either. I therefore see no chance for me to move to something more modern than TDU2. Fact is I've seen some videos of "the Crew", and apart for some improved graphics, there was nothing there I really liked.
So far TDU2 is the closest to my idea of an ideal car game. I just loved being a car collector, make custom sticker-jobs, loved the whole avatar experience, and actually hoped we could have more of that. More places to interact with etc.
I've been running TDU2 pretty rarely recently (today it can't even connect to servers, wondering if they're still up). Friends are gone, but this is the game I played the most, the only one I cared to use in multiplayer. With all its faults and bugs and shortcomings, and missed opportunities, I still love it.
Last edited by Outlaw262 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Outlaw262 wrote: this is the game I played the most, the only one I cared to use in multiplayer. With all it's faults and bugs and shortcomings, and missed opportunities, I still love it.
It has that good vibe around it. I have over 5000 hours on TDU2, says enough i think.

We will see if The Crew has the same magnet factor. It is a game that you want to play more every time. But it is different from TDU in some ways. More arcade and less social IMO. But as long as the driving is good and with a map like that, The Crew will be hard to beat.

There is still room for a TDU3. Maybe one day, when someone like me is crazy enough to buy that license and make a successor. :lol:

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”