TDU2 and The Crew, What Will You Do?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

keep playing tdu2 as my main car game.... i am not going out to buy my self a game i won't like....
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:keep playing tdu2 as my main car game.... i am not going out to buy my self a game i won't like....
or a game who's beta you haven't played................. :lol:
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:
snake250 wrote:keep playing tdu2 as my main car game.... i am not going out to buy my self a game i won't like....
Really 1 out of 10...
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
Really 1 out of 10...
not trolling, i never saw your uplay id you said you had when i looked it up
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:
snake250 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
Really 1 out of 10...
not trolling, i never saw your uplay id you said you had when i looked it up
Look up either top2502 or top2505 or something like that..
nathan is a mexican!!
Driiven
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The Crew is the last nail in the coffin for the TDU series.

/thread

GT: Gobes
The Ferrari Club
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Driiven wrote:The Crew is the last nail in the coffin for the TDU series.

/thread
Not really, it will still be played by the people who can't move to the next generation or upgrade their PCs, me unfortunately.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There will still be a V05 of the UP with a handful of new cars and fixes for TDU2. It will take a while before it gets released though.

The Crew has a lot of similarities, but is also a completely different game. More intense gameplay and less collector biased.
There is still place for a TDU3. If that will ever happen off course... :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Driiven wrote:The Crew is the last nail in the coffin for the TDU series.

/thread
You suck balls Matty Boy, big fat hairy balls.

I would still be playing TDU2 if I could find my damn hard drive, after near enough 2000 hours I'm not starting over again. As for when The Crew comes out - well I personally don't think The Crew is going to be as big as the hype. It will only have 50 or so cars on release? Feck that, I want variety and to see a huge selection of cars when in free roam. It will be worse than TDU2, where every other car was the same because nobody had any imagination, now you aren't even aloud to have any imagination. Also the story line, even though I'm guessing much longer than TDU2s, looks to be a bit naff. I doubt very much that I will even get The Crew unless a huge amount of cars come out, yes the map is huge and probably amazing but that ain't enough to justify spending £50ish.

As for FH2, the fun is going to run out sooner or later as the map is just too small. TDU2 cruises got pretty repetitive so imaging cruising in a world that feels ten times smaller. Although the car list is very, very, very impressive, apart from the fact they left out some of the best cars from FH1, it still won't hold my interest for long.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

@GMac
Lol .. your life must really suck, good thing you can enjoy your low-tech console game (FH2) then, while the rest of us have a blast in The Crew :lol: :P

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”