Tuning Ferraris and bikes?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Hi.
Last edited by GMAC on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Don't know about this trick. But they used to do it by swapping car numbers and back. That can probably get you flagged. But are there still many players left in TDU2?
Moment you enter a race lobby in a Tuned 458 Italia, you will be seen as a hacker.

The TDU2-UP team has never unlocked tuning for Ferrari or Bikes, to make sure the game remained balanced. Only way to get tuned Ferraris is from the Used Car Shop and max L2 tuned.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

As I don't currently have xbox live gold, and therefore no access to online play, I couldn't really say if there are many online. I would think it will just be a handful of long time players and a load of low level guys, as it has been for the past two years or so.

I also wouldn't be parading around in them and I certainly wouldn't use them in races as I already get enough messages from people claiming they know I'm a hacker. The cars would only be used for free-ride and probably only offline. As for the UCD tuned cars - I have plenty including a Sessanta, but just having a level 4 Enzo , F40 or 599 GTO would be great. Also I can't get a 458, PC and PS3 exclusive.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ahh ok you are a X360 player. Might be cool to add that in your sig somewhere.

The 458 Italia was originally in all versions, but was left out due to a time limited exclusive for Forza on XBox. But when the exclusive was over they never unlocked it.

For the PC version there is a team working on patching the game, including unlocking cars that were half finished and never released. Not DLC cars off course.

You have to be careful with X360 mods as you can be seen as a hacker and reported. And according to some you can get punished by MS. I don't really like that culture where they rat each other out.
But for fair play you need vanilla games.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

SNAP

It is the same level of hacking as getting a profit from the UCD or getting a tuned Ferrari from the UCD, as in it ain't hacking but exploiting a slight glitch in the game.

I'm just interested to see if anyone who has the means to get online can in fact get a tuned Ferrari or bike by the method I mentioned above.
Last edited by GMAC on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

After using this method I now have tuned Ferraris and bikes.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”