Happy 4th TDU2

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grimx133 wrote:I was hoping to make the 10000 hour mark by the fifth birthday, but fell well short with 9208.
Yea I just notice it is 5yrs for TDU2, good times. :D and I still miss it. :(
I do have an old wheel in the back of a cupboard that's still compatible maybe I will dig it out as I noticed TrackIR is compatible also. :D
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Would be a shame if the TDU2 concept would die along with the game, i really hope some game studio picks up the pieces and makes TDU3 and if willing to stand by it like Ivory Tower does for The Crew.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TDU2 is still alive.

They asked 1.5M for the Test Drive License. And then you still have to create the game. TDU3 has to meet high standards, next gen graphics, DX12 support, good driving physics and a map that will make Ivory Tower drool. Not an easy task.

The fan base is awesome.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:TDU2 is still alive.

They asked 1.5M for the Test Drive License. And then you still have to create the game. TDU3 has to meet high standards, next gen graphics, DX12 support, good driving physics and a map that will make Ivory Tower drool. Not an easy task.

The fan base is awesome.
I'd pay $100 for tdu3.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”