Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
By Outlaw262
As far as I can remember blurring and shifting of the stickers started after DLC2. Before DLC2 the undo function worked nicely. After DLC2, basically you have to do everything in 1 go at the sticker shop, if you're looking for precision. Well, TDU2 precision at least. Since even with 1 go TDU2 will still shift and blur things a bit. I wish they didn't screw that up with DLC2, but I still enjoyed visiting the sticker shop afterwards.
By grooks10
Outlaw262 wrote:As far as I can remember blurring and shifting of the stickers started after DLC2. Before DLC2 the undo function worked nicely. After DLC2, basically you have to do everything in 1 go at the sticker shop, if you're looking for precision. Well, TDU2 precision at least. Since even with 1 go TDU2 will still shift and blur things a bit. I wish they didn't screw that up with DLC2, but I still enjoyed visiting the sticker shop afterwards.
That's how it always was on the Xbox 360, even at launch before the DLC packs. What platform were you on?
By Outlaw262
Sorry I just noticed now that someone post a reply to my post. Anyway, I'm still playing TDU2, although not on a daily basis like I used to just a year ago, and I'm on PC.
PC Upgrades

So i finished the build today, by installing the n[…]

Car Mechanic Simulator 2018

The chrome one with the bubble top :P

Formula1 Talk

Mercedes 2018 weapon. If it drives like it looks,[…]

New Burnout

Backwards compatibility with XB1 is mandatory for […]