Sticker paintjobs gets blurry

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Outlaw262
New Starter
New Starter

As far as I can remember blurring and shifting of the stickers started after DLC2. Before DLC2 the undo function worked nicely. After DLC2, basically you have to do everything in 1 go at the sticker shop, if you're looking for precision. Well, TDU2 precision at least. Since even with 1 go TDU2 will still shift and blur things a bit. I wish they didn't screw that up with DLC2, but I still enjoyed visiting the sticker shop afterwards.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Outlaw262 wrote:As far as I can remember blurring and shifting of the stickers started after DLC2. Before DLC2 the undo function worked nicely. After DLC2, basically you have to do everything in 1 go at the sticker shop, if you're looking for precision. Well, TDU2 precision at least. Since even with 1 go TDU2 will still shift and blur things a bit. I wish they didn't screw that up with DLC2, but I still enjoyed visiting the sticker shop afterwards.
That's how it always was on the Xbox 360, even at launch before the DLC packs. What platform were you on?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Outlaw262
New Starter
New Starter

Sorry I just noticed now that someone post a reply to my post. Anyway, I'm still playing TDU2, although not on a daily basis like I used to just a year ago, and I'm on PC.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”