Error while trying to launch the game

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
WetNoodleRACING
New Starter
New Starter

Hello everyone!

I recently (yesterday) tried re-downloading TDU2, because I f***ed it up by downloading the universal launcher for the unofficial patch (DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!). So after I downloaded it yesterday, I tried to open the game but an error said that there was something wrong with logging into the servers BEFORE the game was entirely open (when it checks your network). :angry-banghead: Before you download the game, it says that to link your TDU2 account to the game, you need to login to the website. So I tried logging into the TDU2 website, but had to create another account with my other email. I am now downloading it again and crossing my fingers that it works.

P.S: I also deleted the game's folder in the location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common". PLEASE HELP!!

SparklyBubblez
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you want to use the UP, you have to unpack the game to a different location first, before you apply the patch (to that unpacked folder). UP does fix bugs, stabilize the game and has no issues playing online. Just follow the instructions from the UP thread.

Best to retrieve your original account somewhere, as that is where your registration is linked to.

AFAIK the game servers are still online.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
WetNoodleRACING
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks for the help, but when I try to reset my pass word, this comes up: Could not send mail. Please contact website administrator.

???
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't think you can reset your pass at Atari anymore. You need to retreive it somehow.

You can try contacting them, but i doubt they will answer. :|
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

The servers were down for a time, but are back up now. Not sure how long they were down for sine the g/f has been on vacation and I haven't had much of a chance to play.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”