Drift King
Drift King

Check this out Guys :eeek:

Computer and Videogames
Image Image
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

interesting. this Ivory Tower company looks promising.

i found the "review" advertisment to be amusing. quote: "There's no limits as Atari's high-end MMO racer hoves into view and roars into racing legend"

lol "high-end" - "racer" - and "legend" should NOT be in the same sentance as "Atari".
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Yay! seems like their is a savior for M.O.O.R games after all!

I just hope its in just as nice a place as Oahu. Love pacific islands lol.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ok it seems I need a PS4, but first a new monitor the current one has not enough input connections ... I need something with hdmi ports
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Grab a powerfull surround amp and use it as a HDMI switch lol. Gives some good surround sound as well. :mrgreen:

I'm really focusing my attention towards these guys now. First of all they were the talented ones at Eden Games, responsible for TDU1. Second they seem to be working on an open world racer in an exotic location, lol.
The next gen consoles will be very good for sure. But i still hope they will release it for PC as well. My best bet is it will be a multi platform game, as UbiSoft is the publisher. Some say the new XBox games and PC versions will be the same or very similar.... :eeek:

If the new PS4 will be released this month, i'm interested in the specs. Is it 4K compatible for example.... :whistle:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

:D

Looks like it very well could be multiplatform, well, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 anyway.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/38 ... ps4-racer/

While I probably won't be running out to buy a PS4 for it, I will definitely pick it up for Xbox 360 or the PS3.
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

ive been looking at google to find any info on specs for the PS4. everyone is guessing, nobody really knows. alot of the guesses are saying things like 21nm tech, 8 core AMD cpu's, 8 GB of memory and a GPU based on the Radeon 7000 series. its all still speculation though.

in my opinion, Sony needs to pack as much technology as it can afford into a new console, and an 8 core CPU and 8GB of memory is a must.

between Ivory Tower and the PS4, we might just get an open world driver that we didnt get with TDU2. if i could make a wish it would be for Ivory Tower people to consult with SimBin on physics.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

http://www.ps4playstation4.com/Expected-PS4-Specs
Based on the provided development kit

When it comes to driving dynamics, keep in mind the guy responsible for the driving in TDU1 works at Ivory Tower. Most important is a good symbiosis between controls, physics, Force feedback and the way it interacts with the game and the environment. And that was exactly what made TDU1 a lot better to drive than TDU2, even if the base driving physics model (based on the Vrally2 engine) was limited. These guys know what they are doing. Off course it will be more "arcade" than a full blown heavily adjustable sim like the guys from Simbin made. But i expect at least one or two driving modes that will challenge the good drivers as well.
A good driving game falls or stands with good driving dynamics IMO. Something Eden Games forgot along the way. I think these guys will do a better job.

:occasion-snowman:
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

What about us the PC players? :Coming soon: ?
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

PS4 rumoured to and new Xbox confirmed (I think) to not have backwards compatibility, buying this for PS3.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”