TDU2 Unreleased Stuff and Concept Art

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Every time I drive by a Gas Station in TDU2 I think about how nice it would've been to have that feature, but maybe it caused more gameplay problems than it was worth and so they scrapped it.

I'm just noticing a bunch of articles from today about the closure of Eden Games, I guess it took them awhile!
BLONDUDE14
New Starter
New Starter

I know that in a set of houses in Hawaii (the ones with the creepy drum beat in the background, drawing a blank on the names) if you look at the refrigerator there are little photos with old concept art on them. I don't know if these pieces of concept art exist outside of the ones in the houses or not but it was pretty cool of Eden to hide them in there. :handgestures-thumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you take a closer look at some of the Magazines laying around, you might discover some more.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

TDU2 would have been something if it lived up to the concept. What a great game it would have really been.
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

http://www.tdu-france.net/t4543-voici-l ... el-du-dlc2

"leaked" Changelog from DLC2. Later they changed the content a little bit, but the log was pretty accurate.

The Auction Hall never made it to the game due to the money hackers (anyone still thinks money hacking does not ruin a game?) and the Triumph Speed Triple has not been released until now.

At that time a lot of us assumed it would be free... :loll:
Also it was planned to be released before the Winter, so that explains the cool Winter clothes that were added with DLC2.

Google translation from French:
Here is the official changelog DLC2

Wholesale future functions of the new additions and DLC2 are explained.

With the Auction Room, you will be able to purchase vehicles other TDU2 players.

Filters allow you to easily find the vehicle you are looking for.

There are two types of sales: The classic auction system or Buy it now. If you really want a vehicle, the Buy It Now, you can buy it instantly.

Each auction has a limited duration, the player who made the highest bid at the end of the time limit wins the vehicle. To place a bid, you must have a space available in your garage as well as the money.

This money will be debited from your account.

If a player is outbid, the money will be returned and released the parking space.

You can not cancel a bid.

The "My Auctions" section allows you to track all your current auctions. La Salle Auction allows you to sell your vehicles other TDU2 players.

You must define all parameters of sale: Sale type, price, duration and type of stickers.

Finally, you'll need a photo of your vehicle. You can not sell your last car.

Once a bid has been made, you can not remove it from sale.

When you put a car for sale, it is always present in your garage but you can not use it. The place will be released when the sale closes.

The My sales section allows you to track all your sales pipeline.

The bikes are in the house! TDU2 has been updated:

- The main information is the arrival of bikes in TDU2! Head over to the motorcycle dealership to offer a Harley or a Triumph.

- The Official Racing Hall is available and gives you access to new events every week.

- The chain DLC is available in your TDU media: It allows you to access all additional content.

- New items are available DLC: cars, clothes, furniture and stickers.

- Many improvements have been made: for example, you can organize your garage as you like!

-You were waiting impatiently's finally here! 2 bikes are available for purchase at the dealership:

- Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo

- Triumph Speed ​​Triple

They both belong to the category MA2.

Later, other bikes will be available with the arrival of the particular category MA1.

Here are some details about the specific gameplay motorcycles:

- The driver's position on the bike handles with the left stick (vertical axis). This allows you to do wheelies and stoppies.

- The F.R.I.M. for motorcycles is different: the wheeling replaces the skid.

- The Accessories menu allows you to play specific emotes. They are different depending on whether you are stationary or train ride.

- When you buy a motorcycle, you automatically get the corresponding combination.

- The dressing was changed to allow you to choose the combination that you want to wear.

- Your character will automatically change clothes depending on the vehicle used.

- To accompany the release of bikes, 10 new multiplayer events reserved for motorcycles have made their appearance. Find them on the map in the "multi events" tab.

- Today, motorcycles are not editable in the tuner.

- You can manage the position of the driver with the corresponding button.

Scheduled for year-end output.

I want to say that this is the end of the year in October as well as in December. Yes this is very vague but I did not have more information myself. And yes it is free!
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:http://www.tdu-france.net/t4543-voici-l ... el-du-dlc2

"leaked" Changelog from DLC2. Later they changed the content a little bit, but the log was pretty accurate.

The Auction Hall never made it to the game due to the money hackers (anyone still thinks money hacking does not ruin a game?) and the Triumph Speed Triple has not been released until now.

At that time a lot of us assumed it would be free... :loll:
Also it was planned to be released before the Winter, so that explains the cool Winter clothes that were added with DLC2.

Google translation from French:
Here is the official changelog DLC2

Wholesale future functions of the new additions and DLC2 are explained.

With the Auction Room, you will be able to purchase vehicles other TDU2 players.

Filters allow you to easily find the vehicle you are looking for.

There are two types of sales: The classic auction system or Buy it now. If you really want a vehicle, the Buy It Now, you can buy it instantly.

Each auction has a limited duration, the player who made the highest bid at the end of the time limit wins the vehicle. To place a bid, you must have a space available in your garage as well as the money.

This money will be debited from your account.

If a player is outbid, the money will be returned and released the parking space.

You can not cancel a bid.

The "My Auctions" section allows you to track all your current auctions. La Salle Auction allows you to sell your vehicles other TDU2 players.

You must define all parameters of sale: Sale type, price, duration and type of stickers.

Finally, you'll need a photo of your vehicle. You can not sell your last car.

Once a bid has been made, you can not remove it from sale.

When you put a car for sale, it is always present in your garage but you can not use it. The place will be released when the sale closes.

The My sales section allows you to track all your sales pipeline.

The bikes are in the house! TDU2 has been updated:

- The main information is the arrival of bikes in TDU2! Head over to the motorcycle dealership to offer a Harley or a Triumph.

- The Official Racing Hall is available and gives you access to new events every week.

- The chain DLC is available in your TDU media: It allows you to access all additional content.

- New items are available DLC: cars, clothes, furniture and stickers.

- Many improvements have been made: for example, you can organize your garage as you like!

-You were waiting impatiently's finally here! 2 bikes are available for purchase at the dealership:

- Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo

- Triumph Speed ​​Triple

They both belong to the category MA2.

Later, other bikes will be available with the arrival of the particular category MA1.

Here are some details about the specific gameplay motorcycles:

- The driver's position on the bike handles with the left stick (vertical axis). This allows you to do wheelies and stoppies.

- The F.R.I.M. for motorcycles is different: the wheeling replaces the skid.

- The Accessories menu allows you to play specific emotes. They are different depending on whether you are stationary or train ride.

- When you buy a motorcycle, you automatically get the corresponding combination.

- The dressing was changed to allow you to choose the combination that you want to wear.

- Your character will automatically change clothes depending on the vehicle used.

- To accompany the release of bikes, 10 new multiplayer events reserved for motorcycles have made their appearance. Find them on the map in the "multi events" tab.

- Today, motorcycles are not editable in the tuner.

- You can manage the position of the driver with the corresponding button.

Scheduled for year-end output.

I want to say that this is the end of the year in October as well as in December. Yes this is very vague but I did not have more information myself. And yes it is free!
i don't think this is true?? but if so october is a long time away :(
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote: i don't think this is true?? but if so october is a long time away :(
DLC2 is already released. This is an old decrypted changelog from a French site, pointing to some "new" stuff that was never released to TDU2.

TBH i don't know if and when there will be new DLC. We all know Eden is Terminated, so they won't develop anything new for sure. But a lot of things, like cars, bikes, auction hall, stickers, clothes etc.etc. are probably finished and ready for release if anyone at Atari bothers to do anything positive with TDU2. I have never seen a company with so many morons as Atari. They are either very stupid or deliberately sabotaging the company. Or they just don't care.

You don't need to be Einstein to understand that releasing new DLC on a regular base will bring in revenues and keeps a game alive to sell even more DLC.

If there will be a DLC3 ? Stranger things have happened in the Atari realm :laughing-rolling:

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
snake250 wrote: i don't think this is true?? but if so october is a long time away :(
DLC2 is already released. This is an old decrypted changelog from a French site, pointing to some "new" stuff that was never released to TDU2.

TBH i don't know if and when there will be new DLC. We all know Eden is Terminated, so they won't develop anything new for sure. But a lot of things, like cars, bikes, auction hall, stickers, clothes etc.etc. are probably finished and ready for release if anyone at Atari bothers to do anything positive with TDU2. I have never seen a company with so many morons as Atari. They are either very stupid or deliberately sabotaging the company. Or they just don't care.

You don't need to be Einstein to understand that releasing new DLC on a regular base will bring in revenues and keeps a game alive to sell even more DLC.

If there will be a DLC3 ? Stranger things have happened in the Atari realm :laughing-rolling:

very much :banana-dance:
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Unfortunately, the are no confirmed plans for new content releases on TDU2, any updates on this will be posted via the website or at our Facebook page.

Thank you for playing
This was an answer on one of my questions to Atari, regarding new content for TDU2. I guess it all depends on who gets in charge in the next couple of months and their interest in the TD franchise.

BTW, what website ROFL :laughing-rolling:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK (anyone still thinks money hacking does not ruin a game?)
I fully agree with MadManCK here but I also think Atari have to take some blame for this as they did very little to stop the money hacks :twocents-02cents:
Image Image

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”