Best Cruise Cars

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Any Ferrari...
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Arsinoe wrote:Any Ferrari...
Not with that sound sorry ... ;) I pulled up alongside a 458 at the traffic lights today god what a sound (was btw humiliated big time) ... god what is that thing fast.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I think the Ferrari 308 Quattrovalvole is a great match for the Oahu Island. Fast enough, drives well and also has a great sound. Magnum PI made a wise choice. Don't know 'bout the mustache..
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Outlaw262
New Starter
New Starter

My favorite cruise cars are the 599gtb (got 4 of them in game with a total of perhaps 9000 kms on them) and in recent months the Zonda C12s.
For me it's a matter of sound and handling balance, and I think they're excellent at both, plus they look rather nice.
Actually, yesterday, while going to work, I saw a 599gtb for the first time and I have to say it looks so much better in real life, and from all angles. At the same time a red f430 drove by on the opposite lane. I was never a fan of that car, but in red, it looks so good and in real life it sounds great unlike in tdu2.
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Audi TTRS roadster, Corvette ZR1, and the Subaru Impreza (for off road impulses).

I like to cruise mainly in the ZR1 and keep the rpms between 2 and 3k. When I hit a long straight I'll get up to about 75 - 80 mph in 5th gear and then drop it into third and floor it. (This is with the windows down). I call it "highway to heaven".
DECK-S
New Starter
New Starter

For me it's all about the old classics to cruise around in, Ferrari 250 GTO, one of if not the most beautiful cars ever made, Shelby Daytona another beauty that had the pace to match, Jaguar D-Type, yet another gorgeous looking car, something really nice about cruising around in this, but my favourite out of the classics for me is the AC Cobra, I have lost many hours at a time just cruising around in this, it's the open top with that low grumbling noise of that 427 V8 and every now again dropping down a gear and opening up the taps, to hear it roar!!! I really wish I owned an original one of these for real!!!
SCOOBASTEEB
New Starter
New Starter

Either the F40 or the ZR1.

There always seems to be one thing about the cars that annoys me, whether is be the seat position, the sound or lack of character. Haven't played in over a year and half or something though so I can't even remember all the vehicles in-game. I just know I hate the top speed and sound of the Enzo.

Love the Stratos too but the top speed is awful.
AwesomeSmilee
New Starter
New Starter

In my opinion a Merc Roadster (A2) is good for both islands. It's good for both islands. Fast and stylish, open-top roof, availible in red. For my role-plays IG (when I'm bored) I use this Merc as my normal car and a custom Dodge Charger for my Interceptor police.
P.S :character-spongebobdance: says: You can look for me IG and roleplay with me, username is AnonymousKilles (AnonymousKiller profile corrupt and I don't wanna lose my progress creating a new profile, AwesomeSmilee) :back to topic: Yea, little off-topic there. Another good car for cruising, this is for the fast types, a golden Bugatti GS. How do I get gold paint? It's somewhere around green and yellow in the colour palette in the Sticker Shop.
Gimme a break, now I have to edit my signature?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

AwesomeSmilee wrote: golden Bugatti GS

I really can't understand what people see in this fugly colour, it's just... Awful! Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

AwesomeSmilee wrote:In my opinion a Merc Roadster (A2) is good for both islands. It's good for both islands. Fast and stylish, open-top roof, availible in red. For my role-plays IG (when I'm bored) I use this Merc as my normal car and a custom Dodge Charger for my Interceptor police.
P.S :character-spongebobdance: says: You can look for me IG and roleplay with me, username is AnonymousKilles (AnonymousKiller profile corrupt and I don't wanna lose my progress creating a new profile, AwesomeSmilee) :back to topic: Yea, little off-topic there. Another good car for cruising, this is for the fast types, a golden Bugatti GS. How do I get gold paint? It's somewhere around green and yellow in the colour palette in the Sticker Shop.
I'm beggining to wonder if you're related to this kid with all the spongebob emotes lol.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”