Has Atari given up?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I drive like a N00B with a pad ... and darkness makes it not any better believe me. :lol:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well it is in TDU2 on the xbox now for 2 days constant midnight .... :(
That will be Atari keeping you in the dark as usual :loll:
Lol

You might expect them to shed some light on the situation though. Maybe they want to save on their energy bill :eek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:
RamteamJax wrote:
Prepsi wrote: Sometimes friend requests take a bit to send. I have a great pc and it takes about a week for people to recieve my requests.

Maybe your friendslist is full ? Happened to me a couple of times..
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

lol. another week gone and still nothing that even remotly looking like life from Atari. :loll:
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just got to Hawaii on the xbox and guess what .... right at least it's daytime there (18.00 pm) well racing in the dark is no fun so I just go some treasure hunting, photo's, some easy missions (I'm still slow on a controller), etc.

However it's some days now (from Thursday afternoon local time) and indeed ... atari just don't care
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

I don't know about the game dying, it looks like Atari have died! :loll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Karu62 wrote:lol. another week gone and still nothing that even remotly looking like life from Atari. :loll:
So eh ... Want to explain something:
I'm saying it here on this public forum, because IF Atari reads this, then they know that a lot of PC players don't give a f*ck anymore about policy (not police !), because over the past 3-4 weeks I've seen many people who have stated they would néver use speedhacks, paintmods/hacks, jumphacks and stuff, using them anyway .. just because there's no word comming from Atari that they're still monitoring.

And guess what ?
Even I was videorecorded by someone who taped me doing 800 in my Pagani. He came back to me a day later telling me he wanted to send in a ticket to Atari to show this as evidence, but he found out that the ticketsystem isn't exactly thére anymore so he was not able to do it :S Then i told him he could have the same 'fix' that I use and now he's covering the whole 2 islands with a Citroen 2VC doing 300km/h hahaha..

I mean, I wouldn't use those hacks if Atari would be good to their customers. If they would give feedback on a regular base, patch the game once in a while (every 2-3 months would be acceptable) and just talk sense instead of sh¡t (hence the forum message that has been up since September 29th about the forum merging), I would stay away from those mods .. but just because they don't give a rats a$$ about us, I don't give a rats a$$ about them.

And I've seen documents that Atari is already for sale :P Again ...

Meh .. Let's grab a smoke ;)
..________________________
~(__________________((____()
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So, you justify your hacking of the game by Ataris temporary server blackout?

Lame excuse mate.
Even if i would lmao doing 300 in a 2CV, modding is still not supported and can lead to a ban from online play.

PS Whats the asking price to take over Atari?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote: PS Whats the asking price to take over Atari?
$1
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Karu62 wrote:
MadManCK wrote: PS Whats the asking price to take over Atari?
$1
Not worth it, I wouldn't even give them a penny for it, they would have to pay me to take it, but they wouldn't be able to afford what I would ask so they can shove where the sun don't shine! :loll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”