TDU 2 Videos

Show off your in-game videos
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Grooks,

Thank you for the nice remarks. As a general rule, I usually only drive weekends, but I've been playing since the game came up so the miles accumulate after awhile. Plus, I kept every car I bought but one, so it was easy to tally up the miles.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Arsinoe wrote:Grooks,

Thank you for the nice remarks. As a general rule, I usually only drive weekends, but I've been playing since the game came up so the miles accumulate after awhile. Plus, I kept every car I bought but one, so it was easy to tally up the miles.
Oh, okay. I was actually going to ask if you've ever sold a car. I've sold quite a few in the past, and I generally only drive the cars that I paint, which means I have a good six or seven cars with over 1,000 miles, but nothing over 2,000. Also I tend to drive my slower cars because I'm a terrible driver, and those are easier to drive! :loll:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Some of the slower cars are actually quite nice, such as the Audi S5 Coupe...it's a great mountain car, rain or shine. Another thing I noticed--driving more cars helps with skills as you never get so 'used' to one car that driving another catches you off guard because it behaves differently than cars you're more accustomed to. My friend, Annica, and tend to drive a different car each time we drive together as a general rule. We both have favorites but as we get used to this or that car, the favorites often change.

Oh...and I bet you're a better driver than you think . Have a nice day ;)
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Arsinoe wrote:Some of the slower cars are actually quite nice, such as the Audi S5 Coupe...it's a great mountain car, rain or shine. Another thing I noticed--driving more cars helps with skills as you never get so 'used' to one car that driving another catches you off guard because it behaves differently than cars you're more accustomed to. My friend, Annica, and tend to drive a different car each time we drive together as a general rule. We both have favorites but as we get used to this or that car, the favorites often change.

Oh...and I bet you're a better driver than you think . Have a nice day ;)
Yeah, I drove the S5 a bit. I think I have two of them. But when I said slow cars, I meant my Audi TT RS, Ford Mustang, and Lotus Esprit. I have four Esprits now, and I easily have over 2,000 miles combined between them! But that's great that you get so much variety in your driving! That's what keeps the game interesting for a lot of people. And I hope you have a great day too! :mrgreen:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Midweek Cruise video from last week, when Lunytrickz and i hooked up with some German guys in TDU2-UP cars and had a little blast on Oahu.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks like you had some fun cruising together, I'm going to get back into TDU2 a bit more over the next few weeks :D I need to brush up on my open world driving skills for some reason. :shifty:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Short video of the Dangeroute downhill in the BAC Monos, during todays cruise :2thumbsup:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “TDU Videos”