Test Drive Unlimited 2 Montage - Endless Roads

Show off your in-game videos
rays
New Starter
New Starter

Hello,
This is my TDU2 montage and i hope you like it.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice video,

and welcome to TDUDT :welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
rays
New Starter
New Starter

MadManCK wrote:Nice video,

and welcome to TDUDT :welcome:
Glad you liked the video. :)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Cool video nice to see some TDU 2 for a change. :rightthumbup:
And Welcome to TDUDT. :D
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Been awhile since i played TDU2, but your video sorter reminds me of when i started playing TDU2, back TDU2 as at its peak, oh the good times :mrgreen:

But you have to be pretty bold to say this in the Youtube discretion:
This is best open world racing game of all time. It has best graphics,best soundtracks,best cars and lot more..
I only get that statement, if it where said when the game for new ;) But you clearly didn't play The Crew's beta's, or your view on TDU2 would be different. And not to speak i'll of the death but... TDU2 was a huge bug-fest :lol: The unofficial patches tried to make up for it, but to little to late sadly, the noobs and cheats killed the game :(

But nice video none-the-less, it brought back some good memories and a few from the bitter end 8-)
rays
New Starter
New Starter

Bezrider wrote:Cool video nice to see some TDU 2 for a change. :rightthumbup:
And Welcome to TDUDT. :D
Thanks a lot :)
Bear304 wrote:Been awhile since i played TDU2, but your video sorter reminds me of when i started playing TDU2, back TDU2 as at its peak, oh the good times :mrgreen:

But you have to be pretty bold to say this in the Youtube discretion:
This is best open world racing game of all time. It has best graphics,best soundtracks,best cars and lot more..
I only get that statement, if it where said when the game for new ;) But you clearly didn't play The Crew's beta's, or your view on TDU2 would be different. And not to speak i'll of the death but... TDU2 was a huge bug-fest :lol: The unofficial patches tried to make up for it, but to little to late sadly, the noobs and cheats killed the game :(

But nice video none-the-less, it brought back some good memories and a few from the bitter end 8-)
Thank you.

Return to “TDU Videos”