Top Gear

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bringing these cars together is a rare opportunity. It would not surprise me if more than one car Journalist appeared on that occasion. :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Top Gear has made a major coupe by contracting Matt LeBlanc

Current presenter and "diaper boy" Chris Evans gets car sick, cant speak and drive at the same time and has more diva attitude than J-Lo, Madonna and the Kardhasians together.

And TBH, i have not watched a single episode since the new Top Gear was launched.

LeBlanc is a great actor and also genuine car enthusiast, who can drive very good as well.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:And TBH, i have not watched a single episode since the new Top Gear was launched.
Woot did Top Gear start up again...?! Lol i guess i really don't care about the show anymore :roll:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:And TBH, i have not watched a single episode since the new Top Gear was launched.
Woot did Top Gear start up again...?! Lol i guess i really don't care about the show anymore :roll:
I haven't noticed any new Top Gear. :?
Also I don't think Joey is a good choice for this. :facepalm:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

"Joey" is a more logical choice than you might think.
They need to ditch Chris Evans. Very popular guy within the BBC ranks. Totally unsuitable for this job.

:D

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'll stick to my old choices. :snooty:
I still think these two should of been in the running. :D
Idris Elba
Guy Martin
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Final line-up of the new presenters . (not impressed :facepalm: )
topgear.png
We are very proud to announce that racing driver Sabine Schmitz, YouTube star Chris Harris, F1 pundit Eddie Jordan and motoring journalist Rory Reid will join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and of course, The Stig, when the show returns in May.
http://bbc.in/20X1Znc :link:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sabine Schmitz drives the Nurburgring Taxi (or used to).
And Chris Harris FTW. :2thumbsup:
Eddy Jordan is a nice addition as well. :smoking:
Will bring some humor to the game.

They still have not ditched Chris Evans..... Maybe he has something on some BBC bosses. He for sure can't continue with acting like a diva with Jordan around :loll:

There is also a thing like having too many presenters. But that will iron out for sure. I will give the new season a try.
As long as they won't try to copy Clarkson's style it is OK.
Fifth Gear made the same mistake with too many presenters once. All with their own items. No cohesion within the show.

PS Chris Harris and Eddy Jordan are major coupes. As BBC lost F1 to Ch4, they kept Jordan within the ranks. And Harris beats everybody with his driving pleasure.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've got nothing against each individual in general I even like Chris Evans :o , it's just that it looks like they have said ok lets get all of the best available throw them all in the pot and that's bound to work..... right. :P
Wrong !
Its not just about knowing all about cars or being a good driver you need someone with a stand out personality and I think some of that line-up are missing in that category. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sorry if this comes out to harsh, but if you throw enough shit at the wall something is bound to stick, it seems BBC is trying to do just that, all of them are great presenters on their own - but all together at the same time... I just don't know if that could ever work, it might just nuke the last bit of the hope for a return of Top Gear.

Return to “The Showroom”