2015 Dodge Charger

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike

No votes

Total votes: 0
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Justin Cupler wrote:Here it is folks, the "all-new" 2015 Dodge Charger . At first glance, I was a tad disgusted by the revisions, as they seemed rather light. But upon further examination, they began to grow on me and I noticed they were more extensive than I initially thought. Dodge changed up a ton of exterior metal, including the hood, fenders, fascias, front doors, R/T spoiler, taillights, headlights, center-mounted stop light, wheel selection, and added a few heritage colors. On the inside, I see a new seven-inch TFT gauge cluster, a new radio and touchscreens (available in 5- or 8.4-inch), a brand-new steering wheel, a bad-ass shifter, a new Dodge Performance Pages app and some new interior trimming.

The biggest change on the inside — other than more stylish aesthetics — is that Dodge Performance Pages, which is only available on the R/T model. This program, which is accessible through the 8.4-inch touchscreen, has active launch control with various RPM settings for perfect off-the-line acceleration, and performance timers and gauges, including G-force meters, engine oil, transmission oil and coolant temperatures, oil pressure, and engine performance. From the images, I can see there are two pages of gauges, and Dodge did not talk about what’s on page two. I assume this will be things like tire pressure, tire temperature and maybe brake temperature.

With the changes to the 2015 Ford Mustang and the anticipated changes in the next-gen Camaro , it looks like the muscle car realm is reaching for new heights.

More here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/2 ... 63211.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:party:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Front looks like that from a Dodge Dart, not that it's a bad thing, both cars look good. :D

Return to “The Showroom”