Hennessey Venom F5 '19

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:It's pretty remarkable that they somehow copied the F12, P1 and LF-A rear ends all at the same time. And there's also the front, a mix of Agera R with HTT Plethore.
It's quite annoying how people always find a way of sayin' a car is a mix of a lot others. Image
It is also hard to deny the resemblance :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:It's pretty remarkable that they somehow copied the F12, P1 and LF-A rear ends all at the same time. And there's also the front, a mix of Agera R with HTT Plethore.
It's quite annoying how people always find a way of sayin' a car is a mix of a lot others. Image
It is also hard to deny the resemblance :mrgreen:
If it wasn't for him maybe no one would've noticed that,
he destroyed what looked like an awesome car to me. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
That's GTA Online for ya. Front reminds me of the coquette...
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks like this will be the perfect rival for the Koenigsegg One:1.
Tsukishima wrote:
For now it's nothing more than a rendering, so that may change; At least it doesn't look like a kit car.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

To be honest this type of car is extremely useless... because in the real world you will never be able to use all that hp... and even on the German autobahn I doubt you will be able to reach that crazy top speed...
Bush
Rookie
Rookie

Szayelarel wrote:To be honest this type of car is extremely useless... because in the real world you will never be able to use all that hp... and even on the German autobahn I doubt you will be able to reach that crazy top speed...
Bush agrees with you, you may not be able to reach 290 mph on the public road but this car can still be a nice machine for cruising around (Just like the Koenigsegg and Bugatti are).

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MICHAEL GAUTHIER wrote:The Hennessey Venom GT managed to snag the title as the world's fastest coupe and convertible and the company is looking to build on that success with the all-new Venom F5.

Set to be unveiled later this year, the model is named after the "fastest and most powerful wind on earth, the F5 tornado" which has wind speeds between 261 mph (420 km/h) and 318 mph (511 km/h). Those numbers aren't arbitrary as Hennessey says the car will "take direct aim at the new Bugatti Chiron for world’s fastest production series super sports car" with speeds approaching 300 mph (482 km/h).

While the Venom GT was loosely based on a Lotus, the F5 will be built from the ground up and have its own unique chassis and design. The company also says the car will be ultra-light weight but there's no word on numbers at this point.

The car's engine remains a mystery but Hennessey has previously said the Venom F5 will have 1,500 hp (1,118 kW) and be completely road-legal. At the time, the company said the car would accelerate from 0-60 mph in 2.0 seconds before hitting a top speed of 290 mph (466 km/h).

According to CEO John Hennessey, “We are very excited about our F5 and that it brings forth an all-new design and chassis to achieve even higher performance through improved aerodynamics and technology. The best way I can describe the Venom F5 is that it is sophisticated aggression on wheels."
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Dabbling into necromancy now ?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 am Dabbling into necromancy now ?
So you'd rather have me wastin' space by creatin' a dupe thread? :|
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:21 pm
MadManCK wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 am Dabbling into necromancy now ?
So you'd rather have me wastin' space by creatin' a dupe thread? :|
You did so with the Alpine. This 3Y old thread was more like for the prototype. Design seems to have changed as well.

Maybe i will do a topic split later. No time right now :mrgreen:

PS Picture links seem to be dead too.

Return to “The Showroom”