Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4SV '15

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

► Show Spoiler
Edit:

John Halas wrote:Lamborghini has just blown off the covers from its new Aventador LP 750-4SV on the eve of the Geneva Motor Show.

Preliminary details include a more powerful version of the Aventador's V12 with an additional 50-horsepower for a total of 750PS or 740hp.

Lamborghini also revealed that the all-wheel drive SV has undergone a diet losing 50kg or about 220 pounds, thanks to the extensive use of carbon fiber on the modified body and the interior.

Improvements were made to the car's aerodynamics as well, increasing downforce.

The new Aventador LP 750-4SV has a top speed of 350km/h or 218mph. We'll have more info on the Italian supercar later in the day.

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/03/new-la ... 0-4sv.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Miao on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Too bootyful. :2thumbsup:

*Yes. Bootyful
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice to see they are working on the SV, after that can focus on a successor of the v12 prime bulls.

Personally i have never really liked the Aventador, i've always liked the Murcielargo more, in my opinion the Murcielargo SV was the last great supercar Lambo made, but that's just me ;)

And i'm not a fan of the resent designs from Lambo or where they are heading, the Aventador looks good, while the Huracan is a weird mix of to many cars and doesn't feel special, like all Lambo's should - they should be outrageous like most of the older Lambo's was in their times, but i guess times change, sometimes for the worse.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

OP updated.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks awesome, has the same charm as the LP-670 SV in my opinion.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i agree i love the Mucielago LP-670 SV, i think of it when think about supercars, and this Aventador SV reminds me abit of it in a new way

It will be interesting to see what the next Lamborghini top bull will look like ;)
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

Not a fan of it at all. The rear looks way too tall, and for the most part it looks like the work of a tasteless aftermarket tuner - not that the billionaires that buy it will care :roll:
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Looks like the spyshots were legit.

I love that interior.
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Runs to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds. :eeek:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “The Showroom”