SCG 003 Competizione '15

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Adrian Padeanu wrote:Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus has taken the wraps off the SCG 003S (Stradale) and its track-only sibling, the SCG 003C (Competizione).

Developed by the same team who gave us the stunning Enzo-based P4/5 and the 430 Scuderia-based P4/5 Competizione, SCG is back with a third model appropriately called "003" and available in road-going Stradale and race-spec Competizione guises. The duo share a carbon fiber chassis, with power of the road going version coming from a twin-turbo V6 currently in development.

The race car will feature an uprated version of Honda's V6 3.5-liter twin-turbo engine delivering 530 HP (389,5 kW) at 6,800 rpm and 700 Nm (516,8 lb-ft) of torque at 4,500 rpm through a sequential gearbox. The SCG 003C weighs just 1,350 kg (2,976 lbs) distributed 49:51 and rides on 18-inch wheels. It has received a double wishbone front & rear suspension with rocker-operated KW adjustable dampers and pushrod-operated front & rear anti roll bars.
Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus says the SCG 003C – which can be converted into a road car - is now heading to the Nürburgring 24 Hours while deliveries of the SCG 003S will kick off by the end of the year.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11502278959 ... y-unveiled" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Meh, to me the Stradale is much more appealing.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Meh, to me the Stradale is much more appealing.
To me it's quite the opposite...

Is the road-car as pretty as I'd hoped it would be? No, not quite but it is pretty cool though. I think it makes a better looking racecar than it does a road-car.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Return to “The Showroom”