GTA Spano '15

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

What a surprise, Spania GTA apparently announced the reveal of their new updated Spano to be on the 5th of March, however, their website already contains images of the car. :loll:

Image GTA Spano '15 Image
03-1-gta-spano-history.jpg
This year Spania GTA returns with an important car industry date as it will participate in the 85th edition of the Geneva International Motor Show, in which its new model will be revealed under the same denomination, GTA Spano, which will include the most advanced technology in its manufacturing such as graphene.

Thanks to collaboration between Spania GTA and Graphenano, the Spanish top company in graphene production, GTA Spano has becomes the first supersporcar in the world to incorporate this technology into several of its components

The Spanish brand will once again be one of the main features of this prestigious Swiss fair, with the world premiere presentation of its new model under the same denomination, but it offers several changes in comparison with its predecessor.

So Spania GTA takes a qualitative leap with its new GTA Spano, but maintains its exclusivity with a new reference in a limited production of 99 vehicles.

The new model, whose lines all improves takes a huge qualitative step in its development, takes the baton from its predecessor, which has been considered one of main supersportcars in the last years, and whose image is a main feature of the most important brands on the audiovisual scene.

On this occasion the Spanish brand, considered one of the most handcrafted brands to participate, will be in Geneva on a stand covering more than 180 m2 at the Swiss fair, considered the most important in Europe and one of the main fairs in the world.

This year the Geneva International Motor Show holds its 85th edition from 5th to 15th March. The last edition welcomed over 800,000 visitors and more than 10,000 authorised journalists registered according to official data.

GTA Spano has its own new engine V10 twin Turbo 7,990 cm3, with a 925 hp and 1220 Nm torque. This car accelerates from 0 to 100 Km/h in 2.9 seconds and has a top speed of over 370 km/h. Its chassis and bodywork has been created by carbon fibres, titanium, Kevlar and graphene, which maintains the identity signs of the Spanish brand with a strong personality, makes it a reference in the automobile sector and a revolutionary product thanks to its new components.

Story by Spania GTA
03-2-gta-spano-exterior-design.jpg
03-3-gta-spano-interior-design.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tsukishima wrote:What a surprise, Spania GTA apparently announced the reveal of their new updated Spano to be on the 5th of March, however, their website already contains images of the car. :loll:
That's a big fail. XD

I guess they were just too exited about the reveal of the car, more than its fans. :lol:

I'm liking these performance number but I guess I still prefer the looks of the 2013 Spano.
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

You're a ninja when it comes to giving car news, Tsukishima. I don't see info about this car on any other website other than GTA's site itself.

I like this car and I really wish GTA can withstand the challenges of a supercar brand and not end up like Artega, Marussia and Wiesmann.
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

Not sure what I think of this Spanish car, but kudos to Spania GTA for finding their own design style and making their idea work in a hostile supercar climate where many others fail.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

And now it finally made its debut. Image

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Coolest car of Geneva so far (yes, even more than the Regera or Bentley). :P
RUF is better than Porsche!

GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

TheLuigi907 wrote:I'm liking these performance number but I guess I still prefer the looks of the 2013 Spano.
It looked more clean and original before. I just cannot get used with the new looks.

Return to “The Showroom”