General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This video was more about the new owners of Gumpert, the new Arrow and a few rides in Apollos.
So it belongs here. Add to that the car collection footage...

So there is no necessity to make totally unsubstantiated rolleyes remarks like that :o

The Apollo N'16 with the N standing for Nurburgring, is a special edition to celebrate the N-ring lap record. The Apollo is a serious machine.

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

now this guy has a point !!!
greed once again makes its victims

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If i would sell a limited edition car that has a large demand, i would add a non speculation clause to the contract. Like 10years.
With 10% less each year. This would imply that when someone resells a car after 2 years, he can only keep 20% of the added value. The car would be free to trade after 10 Years. Until then, part of the increased value will go to the Car manufacturer.

That would keep the vultures away and reserve these car gems for those, who really appreciate the cars and are not in for a quick flip for some bucks.

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am This video was more about the new owners of Gumpert, the new Arrow and a few rides in Apollos.
So it belongs here. Add to that the car collection footage...

So there is no necessity to make totally unsubstantiated rolleyes remarks like that :o

The Apollo N'16 with the N standing for Nurburgring, is a special edition to celebrate the N-ring lap record. The Apollo is a serious machine.

:mrgreen:
Regardless of that, I still think it should've been put in the Apollo N thread since that's a pretty rare car.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:45 pm If i would sell a limited edition car that has a large demand, i would add a non speculation clause to the contract. Like 10years.
With 10% less each year. This would imply that when someone resells a car after 2 years, he can only keep 20% of the added value. The car would be free to trade after 10 Years. Until then, part of the increased value will go to the Car manufacturer.

That would keep the vultures away and reserve these car gems for those, who really appreciate the cars and are not in for a quick flip for some bucks.

:twocents-02cents:
yup that's another way to do that
and i remember either Ford with its GT or Porsche with its 911R had something like that
that the owners are not alowed to resell the car for some years
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

What do U think of Tesla's new idea?

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Not every idea from Elon Musk is a good one.
People buy a car for individual transportation and the views around. To be connected with the environment.
Not to be buried under ground in some unappealing tunnel tubes.

Is Elon hitting the bong again?

:smoking:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Anyone seen this, it might be interesting to some of you guys.

Here is a link to the site DriveTribe You can set up your own tribe.
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Forget the chips or coke from the vending machine, how about a car.

Return to “The Showroom”