Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote:Well,
i just had to share this one ^^

Some insane doors there. Just imagine those in a parking garage.... :lol:
 ! Message from: MadManCK
Removed unrelated posts. And now i know for a fact that Miao only posted that to move Luny's post to the previous page. Lame move. You're warned.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Removed unrelated posts. And now i know for a fact that Miao only posted that to move Luny's post to the previous page. Lame move. You're warned.
The only lame move here is you bein' overprotective and asumin' these things. Image

I made the post because I need help, I don't know any freakin' person that can fluently speak French and I really want to know about that Sbarro. And I didn't know such post would bump us to a new page.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Removed unrelated posts. And now i know for a fact that Miao only posted that to move Luny's post to the previous page. Lame move. You're warned.
The only lame move here is you bein' overprotective and asumin' these things. Image

I made the post because I need help, I don't know any freakin' person that can fluently speak French and I really want to know about that Sbarro. And I didn't know such post would bump us to a new page.
Nope. You quoted a month old post within 1 hour after that doors video was posted. It is off topic and also very obvious.

And now, back to topic

:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Nope. You quoted a month old post within 1 hour after that doors video was posted. It is off topic and also very obvious.

And now, back to topic

:back to topic:
That post was meant to be more of a joke, but I somewhat had hope the person I quoted knew French.

Whatever you say, your accusation to me is garbage as whatever happened was a morbid coincidence. Plus, if I really wanted to do something like what you're accusing me of I would obviously make it not obvious, duh.

:text-offtopic: Off topic FTW, I'm not 2nd dan on it, I'm 10th Dan! Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bush
Rookie
Rookie

These top list videos are boring af.

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:whatever happened was a morbid coincidence
I don't believe in coincidences like that. It has also happened before. :angry-tappingfoot:

And you might have 10th Dan, im the Grand Master. :mrgreen:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:I don't believe in coincidences like that. It has also happened before.
So what? *shrugs shoulders*
MadManCK wrote:And you might have 10th Dan, im the Grand Master. :mrgreen:
The Grand Master is always either surpassed by their students or is killed by a rogue character, you can be it. Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Not the best graphics but TDU3 is looking pretty good :P

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, maybe a Japanese Island IS a good place to race in TDU3 ;)

Bush
Rookie
Rookie

Was that recorded with a potato?

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image

Return to “The Showroom”