Rookie
Rookie

"your langues"

whatever the hell that is
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Langue is french for language in case you didn't know or didn't read between the lines.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice to see some chatting here. If only it was about cars.... :?

And for the record; everybody has to meet the new rules for posting Videos. That includes a short description what it is about and what you think about it.

In regards to the 3D printing; it will revolutionize the way things are produced. Designs can be transfered digitally to every corner of the World and it will provide the option to manufacture more locally.

The downside is what Mauricio mentioned. Weapons can be made the same way. But every new development has upsides and downsides.

Koenigsegg has already shown that complex shapes can be made, that were not possible before by traditional casting methods. Like his custom built Turbos.

I will follow this new development with great interest. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

3D printing if nice for now, but the real thing is the new 4D printing which is just fascinating to watch, as it can change shapes etc.

Here a quick summery of the LA Autoshow, the guy hosting it is a car journallist of at the NY times, so here is his fast LA A summery.

But i do miss FastLaneDaily's daily car updates RIP to them :(
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

hmmmm sorry, only SUVs & crossovers, not my thing

new topic:
is it worth to pay premium for pure nitrogen in ya tires over normal copressed air?

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Is that guy on repeat.. he confirmed it to be bullshit, but why not leave it at that, could be a 5 min video, but this guy just goes on and on for 17 min melting your .. oh wait no he is oxidizing your ears away with his bordom :lol:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm actually pretty excited to see how Disney's Cars 3 will turn out as i loved Cars 1, but the Cars 3 trailer is super dark not much info other that Lightning McQueen being outdated and not being able to be the best anyone . . .

But see for yourselves it is rather dark for a children's movie, but i guess they mean to correct the mistake that was Cars 2 so Cars 3 might be the true continuation of Cars 1.

BTW Pixar made 10 billion on the cars movies selling merchandise ripping of poor parent's wallets, so Cars 3 might also be a another cash grab like Cars 2 was, but i guess we'll have to see when it comes out June 17 2017.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Two cars. One is a legendary machine, and the other one is infamous in TDU2 for the way the douchebag players used it. :D

[bbvideo=640,360]https://vimeo.com/190857938[/bbvideo]
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i never realy looked into Bugatti
but after seeing this, i realy think Ettore is massively scratching his coffin and trying to get out
after seeing what obese monstrosity they're putting his name on now :doh:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well,
i just had to share this one ^^

Return to “The Showroom”