General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ferrari shares spike in market debut

The introduction of Ferrari today was a big succes.

Stock price went from the 52$ introduction to 60$

:2thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34590225
 ! Message from: MadManCK
Single car videos go into their dedicated threads. Check first if there is already a thread for that car before you post it here, thank you.
 ! Message from: MadManCK
No car videos without comments please, thank you
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Important information for those planning to buy a Bugatti :twocents-02cents:

:party:

PS Just pay me 50K up front and i will tell you if you made the right decision :loll:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Next to the VW diesel engines, the petrol or gasoline engines are under scrutinizing as well.

More manufacturers emission figures are checked now, to see if they have falsely advertised low emissions to get in a more tax friendly Eco zone.

Even Porsche has been mentioned to provide unrealistic emission and fuel consumption figures.

The emission soap continues. Maybe time to evaluate all those emission rules and regulations. :lol:

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Maybe time to evaluate all those emission rules and regulations. :lol:
Isn't this exactly what a bunch of other large car companies are calling for? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they were all cheating too, but people only seem to be focusing on VW. If they're all cheating now, they might as well loosen the laws a bit to make everyone legitimate again. What they should do is incentivize higher performance through tax breaks or other things like that, but don't set the bar so high that it is impossible to reach and everyone needs to cheat to get by.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote:What they should do is incentivize higher performance through tax breaks or other things like that, but don't set the bar so high that it is impossible to reach and everyone needs to cheat to get by.
I drink to that :orcs-cheers:

It is good to keep the manufacturers sharp with rules and regulations. But realism has to be there as well.
As technology progresses, better and cleaner ways to run cars will become available.
Just beware of the Petrol lobby. They don't like less fuel consumption. And fuel taxes fuel governments... ;)

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

IMO there are 2 possible reasons for this emissions debacle
1 to destabelize the biggest EU economy, the German
2 to create more insentive for electric cars

the first makes the most sence sinds its US vs the biggest German carmanufactory group
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks like the new Clarkson show on Amazon Prime has finally got a name.
gt.JPG

Not impressed. :roll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Looks like the new Clarkson show on Amazon Prime has finally got a name.

Not impressed. :roll:
Nope. Looks like those 10Million $ on salaries was well spent... :roll:
But lets see first. Although... if you want to see them, you need an Amazon subscription...
I still have coupon for a month free Amazon Prime :lol:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

My alltime Favo Skyline

Return to “The Showroom”