General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

These V50's are expensive second hand for a reason. They do no depreciate as much as other cars do. Good reseller value too.

Sometimes you can find them with all options or multiple lines. No bad deal. And comparing that with a Polo.. come on :lol:
On the other hand, Polo is cheap in parts and maintenance.

But Volvo has the seats... :mrgreen:
If you grab one, make sure it is a turbo version.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

LOOOL
Porsche anounces they DON'T build cars for carflipping investors
and this is what happens:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

should the Dodge Demon realy be roadlegal???

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Dodge Hellcat is plenty for normal road use.
But it still is kinda cool that they build these insane cars like the Dodge Demon. :twisted:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Every Mustang should come with this, then maybe less Mustangs would make burnout fails leaving car meets and not drive into people.

But no, the Dodge Demon should not be road legal, it is track car made for thing, going on the dragstrip.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

This is just sick, why people would clean up old used tires and sell them as new, and then put them at risk as of a massive tire blowout.

Same thing with those idiot truck tires who has a wear belt on the outside of the tire and then on the highways they just blow and sent rubber bits flying.

So always buy quality rubber even though it hurts the wallet big time.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tires with a renewed surface are very common in certain parts of the world. It can be dangerous for high performance cars. But for slow driving cars it can be done. I would never buy them. As used tires are done for a reason.

I moved it here, as it is no petrolheads material. 8-)

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

for truck and bus ao big works tyres its actualy very comon to glue new profiles and sidewalls to them
Bandag dos this worldwide

http://www.bandag.eu/en/
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

wich one of these do U think are vialable?

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Which car colors do you think is the best, mind colors you can actually get on highend dailies?

For me i'm stuck between Audi's SepangBlue, the darker version of Nardo grey, i think those are my favorite colors for cars at the moment.

Which is yours ?

Return to “The Showroom”