General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Beardroid91 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:26 pm Which car colors do you think is the best, mind colors you can actually get on highend dailies?

For me i'm stuck between Audi's SepangBlue, the darker version of Nardo grey, i think those are my favorite colors for cars at the moment.

Which is yours ?

mine is:
Limegreen.jpg
but the rims yellow as wel ^^

others would be red & yellow accents or black & limegreen accents ^^
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Long times since i have seen that R-turbo club racer :mrgreen:

Acid green, no surprise there, bright and bold :D
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

up to 15y warranty !
... well it wouldn't be feza, if it wasn't for the "fineprint" :mrgreen:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea, make the engine and big parts last forever and make the small expensive things break all the time and make more money by the fools who bought the drivetrain warranty, as the small parts are not covered by that warranty. :lol:

I'm at the moment day dreaming abit about a used BMW E92 coupe, but the horror stories about the running cost of owning it are so scary, but shame as the BMW E92 is the best BMW body style imo., and no doubt a future classic, and the get the F**K out the way road pressens make it worth it imo.. And the E92's have dropped in value so hard so you can get a very good full spec leather sports seats and auto gear etc. for just 11K Euros in Germany.

But i think i would want the 320D (2.0 4 cylinder) as it can do 17 km a liter, and still do 0-100 in about 7 sec with a small chip tune.

This is my dream spec for it, but adding the M3 sideskirt, maybe the M3 power dome hood too.

monty_gunmetal.jpg

But going to be a long time before i got the money to buy one sadly.

And no, i don't normally like BMW, but i love the E92 body style.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Forget that 17L/km xD...software remember :P

And diesel is about to get banned in most cities over here and will be less and less popular for road cars. And that is a EU thing now.

If you ever get in a position to buy a BMW, check the suspension play on a bridge with a mechanic you know. They are strongly built, but often abused by their owners. And electrics are known to fail. Too much of it will cause issues for sure.
:ugeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:05 pm Forget that 17L/km xD...software remember :P

And diesel is about to get banned in most cities over here and will be less and less popular for road cars. And that is a EU thing now.

If you ever get in a position to buy a BMW, check the suspension play on a bridge with a mechanic you know. They are strongly built, but often abused by their owners. And electrics are known to fail. Too much of it will cause issues for sure.
:ugeek:

True, and the coolant tubing and oil leaking problems etc. etc. like i said horror stories about old BMW's :lol:

But the 320D costs less as the turbo inline 6 eats spakeplugs and shits oil all day, but the sound and performance is nice too, but only 11 km a liter :lol:

Are they really banning Diesel so soon, i thought it would be 2030 first..
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I saw my first Mercedes AMG, and it was the freaking AMG GTR in Greenhell green just parked on side street, lost my shit and had to and just look at it, the GTR is such an aggressive beast of a car, sadly at the moment i forgot to take pictures as i just was blown away by seeing it parked on tiny side street. :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe we should do a thread with car spotting

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The best equipped Police Force in the World, now gets a special toy. A hoverbike drone. :lol:

Nothing is too crazy in Dubai.

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

interview with a living Legend
english subs available !

Return to “The Showroom”